rear right quarter panel

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
Hey guys the rear right quarter panel is now stuffed on my car, due to an incident, im insured so all good... but i spose i was wondering how hard are these to fix and how long would it take to get the parts in, also the wing is punctured and i will need a new wheel arch and rear right body kit

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Dude! Noooo!

PM me what happened if you can - also let me know if I can help in any way!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
They'll probably pop it back out depending on the extent of the damage..

My rear left quarter had a nice dent in it, and it was just popped out and shaped.. No need for a cut and replace..

But if worst comes to worst, you might be able to get something from Kempys in NZ or if youre lucky a wrecker in Aus..

All the best for it though dude! Tis a sad situation

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Also, forgot to say, I have a panel beater locally who I use for everything and he's great - feel free to drop around and I'll show you his work. If you've seen pics of my Silvia on this site or my blog - he's the one who painted that. His are the best prices in town too. Happy to introduce you to him if you need.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Kat (Kitty's VR4) put me onto a guy who is wrecking a Legnum man, he may be able to help you out if you're interested....

DW Imports in Brissie..... I'm currently buying a tailgate off him :)

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
well guys i have finally stopped being lazy and my car is booked in to get fixed, just waiting for the parts to arvie from japan and there is about a 2-3 week wait on these and then obviously the panel beater said he will take maybe a week or 2 to fix it, so my legnum will be back to what it was, thank goodness

Top Bottom