Reartrim?

G

Unregistered
Anyone know what this piece is caled? or got a part number for it? or is anyone selling a pair? is it stuck on to trim underneath ?

Attachments

• reartrim.jpg
    reartrim.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 29

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Dude that pic is so small I'm having difficulty working out what it is! :rolleyes:

I assume its the corner of the rear rhs wheel arch?

G

Unregistered
so does anyone know? where i could get them?

G

Unregistered
I can't find them in caps but i saw a pair listed on Yahoo japan auction site this week.

G

Unregistered
There is a company in OZ that will bid for you and arrange delivery but I can't remember there name.What I do know is when you open an account you have to deposit $100
Found it

http://www.slidewizeimports.com/

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I can arrange to get bits from Jap Yahoo in limited numbers. Where are you? I dont get the Isle of Nine ref. :eek: Sorry

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Cheers Trev,
It was early and my brain doesn't kick in till about 11, lol (some on here will say it turns off about 6pm :ROFLMAO: )
Not alot of help to him then.

G

Unregistered
thanks for the effort jason but i think i'll wait till i get my car and my importer says he can get parts too i'll use him in stead
Cheers 9

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Effort? But I am always trying to help

G

Unregistered
wow thanks peter just found them.Anyone got any idea how i'd go aabout getting them from japan?
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u21348805
i think the part number is MR 41508 1/2

*that link is dead now.

Sir, is the part number you have provided is for the face lift version (series2) or the pre facelift (series1)

I can see from the attached picture that it is facelift but just want to make sure that the part number really indeed relates to the series2 not the series one

They are not the same basically because the facelift models do have fender flares.

kindly confirm if the part number provided above is accurate as I am going to order those from MMC Japan.

Thanks!!

G

Unregistered
i got that part number from a photograph of the parts,it was on an auction site and the seller had also typed the number , the 1 or 2 at the end refers to left or right (as far as i know).and its for the series 2 facelift because the series 1 did not have flares.
let me know how you get on with the order as i need a set myself. neil

G

Unregistered
i got that part number from a photograph of the parts,it was on an auction site and the seller had also typed the number , the 1 or 2 at the end refers to left or right (as far as i know).and its for the series 2 facelift because the series 1 did not have flares.
let me know how you get on with the order as i need a set myself. neil

I sent a mail to MMC Japan. They are checking if they have it on stock right now

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
G

Unregistered
"This is the self appreciation society"

Top Bottom