regi----WA

G

Unregistered
hey guys,

i heard from a mitsubishi-mad friend of mine that these legnums are a nice piece of machinery and after months of initial research i have plans to start the import process HOPEFULLY before the end of the year unless i find the perfect car sooner. (and can pay for it lol).

as of yet i have not been for a spin and unfortunately just missed out on the last perth meet - n greet due to a few minor timetabling issues..

ermmm, im sure you will hear a lot from me in the future as i have big plans and a bit of modifying kno-how, dunno how i will go in the relative uncharted waters of the legnum, but im up for a challenge :D

thanks, regi...

G

Unregistered
6 2 SIK... i remember seeing that at o'connor macca's last week? :p do you work around there?

my leggy is due to be here in the next 2 weeks, can have a look then if you like. :)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
G'day Regi !!

Don't let the fact that you have seen a VR-4 hold you back, there are plenty of people on here that have ordered their's and never seen one in the flesh, like me :)

I am envious that you can check one out in person before you take the plunge, over here in NSW we are a bit slow with these new weapons :D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Regi, welcome to our little community. Yea was good having a chat with some of the other guys - hopefully you'll be able to make it down next time (and we'll hopefully have some more cars by then!). Look forward to hearing how you go :)

G

Unregistered
yeh, i work at repco on south street, and at myaree sometimes

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome aboard Regi! Our lil' community is growing and at least you get in at the start when people are so expectant on getting their cars and there is a lot to discover.

If you're new to these cars, I know I spent a LOT of time reading the forums over @ www.clubvr4.com and it's definitely worthwhile. Mitchy will show you what one's like... that is, if he doesn't rock up in his missus' StageA however :D

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Heya Regi. I bought my beastie well before I had seen one! It was a gamble, but one I would make again in a second, all you need to do is decide what you want feature wise and stick to your guns. Given enough time (and patience) the rite one will show up.

Your lucky that guys like Mitchy are close by, He'll scare the crap out of you once his Super-vr4 arrives :D

G

Unregistered
Heya Regi. I bought my beastie well before I had seen one! It was a gamble, but one I would make again in a second, all you need to do is decide what you want feature wise and stick to your guns. Given enough time (and patience) the rite one will show up.

Your lucky that guys like Mitchy are close by, He'll scare the crap out of you once his Super-vr4 arrives :D

shhh steve, you'll ruin the fun. :p
bit like the day i let my dad drive my 300rwhp R33, after only ever driving V6's and V8's... was fuuuuuuuuuunny.

G

Unregistered
lol, appreciate the warm welcome btw, and thanks 4 the heads up of this mitchy character.....

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
hey regi, welcome to the forums. Privately importing will be one of the strangest transaction you undertake, lots of trust involved but well worth it!!

G

Unregistered
yeh, im getting the feeling that its a bit weird after reading a few threads of ppls journey...

how long does it take (average) to get it on road (and legally registered) after you purchase it in japan???

Top Bottom