Replacement Front Wheel Hubs

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I received a PM from a member about 10 minutes ago about what wheel bearing/hubs assemblies I used to replace mine. Thought this might be handy info for members who don't want to pay +$400ea from ripsubishi. This is a direct OEM replacement part, they are available as a single unit or sold in pairs.

If you go to World Suspension Ebay Store (aka best suspension) then in the side search bar type 513157 and then tick the search title & description box. This is the correct wheel bearing/hub assembly for the front of the EC5A & EC5W 1996-2002 Galants & Legnums.

They took 5 days to arrive at my door from when I clicked buy-now button. Just as a price comparison 2x Assemblies cost $213au from them delivered, compared to the $426 that i was quoted from Ripsubishi for a single unit and they said it would take 2-3weeks to get them into stock. Mitsubishi Part # MR334386

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
so is that jus the hub part - not what could be used to fit brembos im assuming

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Josh, just the hub/bearing assembly. I think your after the Series 2 wheel carrier assembly??? perhaps one of the Brembo guru's can give you the definitive answer.

I just checked ASA and its description comes up as Knuckle, there is a left and right wheel knuckle, Gen Series2 Mitsubishi Part #'s Left = MR369425 / Right = MR369426 again can one of the Brembo guru's confirm??

G

Unregistered
Josh, just the hub/bearing assembly. I think your after the Series 2 wheel carrier assembly??? perhaps one of the Brembo guru's can give you the definitive answer.

I just checked ASA and its description comes up as Knuckle, there is a left and right wheel knuckle, Gen Series2 Mitsubishi Part #'s Left = MR369425 / Right = MR369426 again can one of the Brembo guru's confirm??

Yes that's the correct part numbers to fit brembos

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Thanks Kat!

Hmm, speaking of fitting to Brembos. I will have to double check if these hubs will snug fit to Evo rotors. I am assuming that it will since Evo 4-6 is same as ours.

G

Unregistered
i have bought this 2 hubs from bestsuspension and fitted now, super service and a good price, they arrived me in a week from usa to germany :-D

the only problem that i have now are my tires, they are very loud, but i think i need some rear hubs too:-(

o man i think i have such an monday car everything gets broken ...

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the insight Kat, I used your part number and searched the seller but he must not have any at the moment.

I ordered through:
Luke Rehmann
MIBearings LLC
http://mibearings.com

I asked for 'Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly Part Number: 513157 BR930214' and the price was $74.79USD each and it cost me $98.50 for postage for 2 hubs. The item was here in ~5 days.

Thanks for the usefull info Kat!

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys.
I read this thread.
My sugestion for a cheaper option is also this.
I found a guy who was selling a Ser2 legnum.
I agreed with him to swap the Ser1 over to a Ser2 hubs.
I paid him a few bucks for his effort and he was happy as he was not going to ever install brembos and he was selling his car so he didnt care.
Basically before you sell your Ser2 offer to swap the hubs with a Ser1 owner who wants to install brembos.
They will throw you a $100 or more and everyone is happy except for the new owner who may want to install brembos.
Just an extra thought.

Top Bottom