replacment facelift front bar middle bottom thing !!!

G

Unregistered
hey guys

just got my car and it's missing the front bar lip thing on the bottom middle

as per attached picture

you guys know where i can get a replacement ?

cheers

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 18

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Athid, Its called a tow hook cap I believe, they're available from mitsubishi dealers - Part# MR3253** the last 2 numbers specify the colour, If you'd like to PM me the last 6 digits of your VIN i'll do a search on CAPS for the complete part# thats colour matched to your car, price is approx $63.00

The above Part # is for a series 1, i'm not 100% sure if its the same for Facelift, but as I said I can do a search on caps which will give the correct # based on VIN

G

Unregistered
Yes facelift is different and as Kitty said pm your chassiss number and you will know the correct part number.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
super glue it on :p

cheers guys

I had 4 cable ties holding it and they all broke off! God knows where the damn thing is now. My next one will be cable-tie-stitched to within an inch of its life...

G

Unregistered
Oh sweet this was the exact threa i was looking for... haha i love this forum...
if i call my mitsu dealer will they know the last two digits for color match???
:)

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
cool so we give them our colour code and it comes painted as well for $65? I lost mine on the streets of Perth today :(

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
cool so we give them our colour code and it comes painted as well for $65? I lost mine on the streets of Perth today :(

Yeah that's right. But it takes so long to arrive I think they get someone to swim from Japan holding it in their teeth.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Josh they're like $54 or something from Amcap in Welshpool. Guys check the part numbers guide, some of them are already listed there, but yes best to confirm in CAPS / ASA

Top Bottom