Rims to be picked up....cash paid for your time.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Hey guys, I just scored some Evo 8 rims on Ebay, problem is the doosh won't ship them. So is there anyone near Charles Town that is able to pick them up, and drop them to the nearest E-Go depot depot. They will then skid and pack them. I'll transfer all shipping costs and a generous refund of your time....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I could put them in my Caddy & I'm in Newcastle which is only 10minutes away. Want to PM me some details & I should be able to help this week.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I'm available until the end of the week, then I'm off for work, so if we can't do it before then I'm happy to hand over to Aamir.

Plenty of room in the back of the Caddy though for wheels, until I load up on Friday for my next install :)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Hey guys, thanks HEAPS for your offers, very much appreciated. My sister works for Toll and gets 4 free deliverys a year and has said she will get them shipped for free. Picked up from his place and delivered to mine. Honestly, thanks for the offers, very cool of you both.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Lol it's how I roll....
I should get my Tarmacs back next week too with the custom colours. Will either look really good or really bad

Top Bottom