Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hey I know, you should get TOM-80I

:p
(PS, I like your sigs... I should get you to make one for me, I fail at PhotographShoppe)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
My friends are saying I should get "OUR-70M" because they call me their Tom.. or SUP-70M because I'm always saying "Sup" randomly haha.. LOL-70M was suggested as well..

I don't know what to go for! I can't think of anything :(

And thanks dude :p

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
soooo does it still like.. start? if someone can let me know REALLY soon id appreciate it :D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Woah woah woah WTF

Pics, info, etc plz

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Hey guys - new to the whole VR4 thing, looking to buy and saw a pearly white jobbie - its a 2000 dealers upfront says it was fixed, shows me pics of it (your little transformers sticker was visible on the prang pics).
Google Galant VR4 2000 - images and there's your car Tom.
... OzVR4 ...register find you and wade through your bazillion posts find this thread...
Car appears straight, apparently engine has been replaced, series 1 front bar on it now with std bonnet (any difference from s1 and 2 bonnets ppl?) recaro interior still there, surround from gearlever up missing in centre console (no radio/aircon buttons), glovebox missing (they are waiting on airbag module)
As verification, its got your alloys (one has a fair whack on the lip), some funny stickers on the back of the front seats (you'll know if its yours) and a crack on the number plate surround left hand side.
No pics (didn't know this forum/you existed)

G

Unregistered
Seeing the damage, I would have thought it was beyond safe repair.

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Yeah, the pics on here are a lot worse than he's letting on. How bad was the actual damage?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
This car was mashed.... I would touch it with a 10ft pole, cept to steal the interior :)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I've send an enquiry ^^

Let's find out if they are really dodgy! =)

There are actually no pics of the damaged side...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
OH my god, they put on a series 1 front bar and bonnet??!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? If you're going to fix my car, at least do it right :(

The stickers on the back seats, yup, definitely mine.. The wheels, the exhaust, etc..

Structually I think the car wouldn't be that hot after repairs.. Especially the way the impact was on the side, and I don't know how the chassis would be!

But seriously, they put series 1 parts on a series 2 car in order to sell it, I don't know if they'd know heaps or really care about the condition of the vehicle if they're going to do stuff like that! Wouldn't really trust them ay..

G

Unregistered
Series 1 parts are cheaper & easier to come across when you are looking to cut corners and keep costs down.

Top Bottom