Roadrunner aka Brian // Scotland - UK

G

Unregistered
Hey! Just discovered OzVR4 too! Normally on the UK site but, well ... you know ... ;) I'll be in Oz in four weeks time - arriving in Perth on 5th October so happy to meet any car nuts in the area (although I'll be driving a Subaru Legacy I think) ;)

Daily drive is now a Volvo S60R but still have a Galant VR-4 for track days and whenever the Volvo is being fixed (which is a lot more frequently than I would like!)

G

Unregistered
Hi Brian an ever increasing number of UK guys joining up today

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Weclome Brian I'm sure that some of the local Perth members would be more than happy to meet up with you when you arrive.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Brian, give us a holler in the WA section of the forums and I'm sure some of the guys will be happy to catch up - maybe we should use it as an excuse to have a meet?

How long will you be in Perth for?

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
thats the good thing about these world wide clubs always a meet to be had

G

Unregistered
G'day Brian, give us a holler in the WA section of the forums and I'm sure some of the guys will be happy to catch up - maybe we should use it as an excuse to have a meet?

How long will you be in Perth for?
G'day back! I'm arriving in Perth on Sunday evening, 5th October and staying for a few days in Quinns Rocks, leaving on Wednesday 8th to tour south of Perth (Yallingup, Albany, Wave Rock), then back to Fremantle on Tuesday 14th for a couple of days. Heading north on Friday 17th (Geraldton, Shark Bay, Kalbarri) and back to Quinns Rocks on Wednesday 22nd. Flying back on Friday 24th. Happy to try to meet up with folks whenever possible :) Any tracks I can take a Subaru Legacy Outback round? ;)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Anywhere where the police aren't looking ;)

Welcome to Oz mate.

Top Bottom