S3 Mag

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Hey y'all, anyone who has read my latest blog post would be tired of hearing me talk about these guys, but for those who haven't I just thought I'd give you the heads up. S3 Magazine has a special on subscriptions right now - a lifetime sub is $22 or something shipped to Australia. It's a properly amazing magazine and I reckon a few people here would get a lot out of it. Definitely worth it for so cheap.

Sorry for the advertising (I get nothing out of this BTW) but just thought it was worth a mention for members who haven't heard of them.

http://www.s3magstore.com/product/s3-subscription

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Never heard of it, but I saw the covers, liked it and jut bought a subscription haha

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
subscription and sticker purchased. for that price i couldnt say no, even i get like 4 mags and they go bust

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I have so many Still Hood stickers now! I buy a few every time I do an order. I have one on the windscreen of the Galant, passenger side bottom corner, one on the rear bumper of the 86, one showing through the bonnet vent of the Silvia, and about 10 waiting for homes!

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I didn't get a still hood sticker :(
Not sure how long this magazine will last, at $7.20 postage per issue, it wont be long before they have spent more on postage then I have on my lifetime subscription. Pretty cool mag, fairly amateur but still enjoyable.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
With the steering wheel, 2 shirts & about 15 stickers I've bought I'm doing my best to keep them afloat!

BTW, best wheel ever...

Top Bottom