[SA] 3rd unofficial SA legnum meet

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Wednesday it is then!!! Wheatsheaf sounds good to me, how about for dinner ~ 7 pm??

I can give you a lift from town if you want Gavin

Im down, sounds like Gilly is down, any other SA guys up for it?? Short notice i know....

G

Unregistered
Mebbe....I might hide behind some bushes and peek at your cars.

I gotta give Kristian a go/nogo on a Galant in the next couple of days and would probably be wise to see one in the flesh before I commit.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Will see how I go guys, it's a bit hard to work around work at the moment. Will definitely come up for a beer though. I've already got a meeting with the boss of Kiwi Car Carriers tomorrow arvo *tries to appear important*

Where's the Wheatsheaf?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I am down :D

Dion, tah muchly for the PM and contact details. Will definitely get back to ya and it would be awesome to meet up with the SA crew ;)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
hmmm wednesday isnt looking so good now! a whole heap of work just landed on my desk...self employment sucks sometimes...

maybe i shouldnt have suggested the wheatsheaf, being on the other side of the city and all! If you guys end up in the north east at all, ill be able to drop by, but wont be able to do dinner.

G

Unregistered
39 George Street Theberton

(god they have a crap website could barely get the address off it)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
39 George Street Theberton

(god they have a crap website could barely get the address off it)

its not working too well in IE7 at the moment..Ive told my boss about it but he hasnt fixed it yet, and I havent worked at that place for a few weeks.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
hmmm and then there were 2 :p

perhaps just a beer or 2 in town is in order then. Let us know if you are up for it Gavin or anyone else for that matter, otherwise im going home for some sleep

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Beers at my hotel bar it is! I'll finish work now and have a head-start. Pop on down to The Pacific International on Hindmarsh Square in the middle of the city. We'll be easy to spot... there'll be a Legnum out the front and shenannigans begin at 6:30pm. Schnell! :D

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Ok my timing isn't so good - sorry guys, meeting with Kiwi went for quite some time. Gav give me a buzz if you're around the place tomorrow night.

G

Unregistered
Since it was a nice night, I went for a squirt on my bike, through Hindmarsh Square, past Dions Sooper Legnum, with ICI sticker.

Very nice!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Cheers Marc, not a real super legnum though ;)

Was a massive turn out, good to meet you Gavin and have a bit of a chin wag.

And thanks to Gilly for being cool with us all rocking up and even providing joy rides in the alto :D

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
no problems at all, sorry I couldnt make it out earlier though. Was good to meet Gavin, hes a character thats for sure!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Well, I came, I saw and I got to see two more Legnums plus muchos respect to the Suzuki Alto Works! Whaddya mean I'm a character? :p I'm not exactly the quiet shy type you know!

Dion, I just wanted to say "thanks" for putting up with my gibbering and anecdotes. Dinner with jalapeno-encrusted parmas @ Austral was good voodoo as well as the Coopers Pale Ale on tap. It was a good chance for a ride in your Legnum and I can see how the atmo-BOV would piss you off! Those rims are pure gold mate, love 'em

Simon, another "thank you" for letting me climb into and fuss about your Legnum (for example, commandeering your Pioneer Carrozzeria and punching in buttons. Japanese Minidisc FTW :D.... remember to select "STADIUM" so all your CDs sound like The Big Day Out) and a quick blast around suburbia in the Alto!

I still remember standing in your front yard savouring the moment going "you know, it's kinda weird seeing photos of this place and then end up standing in it!).

Gents, it was an absolute pleasure. For those who missed out, don't worry, I'll be back soon ;)

Cheers!

Top Bottom