[SA] 3rd unofficial SA legnum meet

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
The first one I missed out (was drinks or shnittys at the pub?), the second was when I dropped in at Cory's place (no photos though dammit!), but the 3rd (Dion dropped around to see my car in the flesh for the first time), I made sure I took some! Not as impressive as the interstate meets but hopefully we can get 4-6 legnums together soon and do a barossa or south coast cruise.

DSCF4860.jpg

DSCF4864.jpg

DSCF4869.jpg

DSCF4872.jpg

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Dion's rims look better every time I see them. The nose to nose shot is great and so is the aerial one. No one fell off the roof I hope? :p

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
What, are you anti Galant over there ? :p

Nice pics mate :D

nah I love the galants, its just that there is only one Galant in adelaide and they arent on the forum so no way of contacting the owner. There are 5 or 6 Legnum owners on the forum.

The nose to nose shot is great and so is the aerial one. No one fell off the roof I hope? :p

I took the aerial photo from my balcony which you can see in the first photo - if you look closely you can see my dog sitting in the middle - she stays on the balcony for most of the day, guarding the house!

G

Unregistered
i work with 2 guys that own vr4 gallants if ya want me to ask the, 1 black 1 silver, im still waiting for my legnum to arrive, otherwise i would be there

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
The face-to-face photo is a good one as well as the other aerial shot (go the mighty Suzuki Alto Works!). You guys have some great locations to photograph and drive through.

Incidentally, I'm coming over to Adelaide to work next week (Sunday 2nd December and leave on Friday afternoon). I'll be flying over so unfortunately I won't be bringing Loki over with me.

Looking forward to more misadventures from you SA boys and girls!

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
maybe we might need to organise a meet while Gavins here? Got any time off or is it all work work work?

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
nah I love the galants, its just that there is only one Galant in adelaide and they arent on the forum so no way of contacting the owner. There are 5 or 6 Legnum owners on the forum.

I have a Galant :D

Well i technically don't HAVE it yet but i will soon

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*laughs* then it's on!

I have Sunday to Thursday evenings free so far. I'll contact my guys at work in Adelaide (Pulteney St) and am a relatively regular visitor. Last time I was down, it was Clipsal 500 on Sunday and work on Monday :D

Kristian, would LOVE to see the Chaser. Dion, it's always good to check out another silver Legnum and Simon, having the Legnum and Alto Works would just rock!

Stay tuned to your PM's peoples ;)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
sounds good, id be keen for a meet.

What time do you fly in? I knock off work at the airport around midday if you need a lift anywhere Gav ;)

and Pete what generation are their vr4s?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sunday I'm in @ 5:30pm, Friday I fly out @ 6:35 on Virgin Blue flights.

G

Unregistered
So what's the beef, vr4 meet before Christmas?

Dion that's mine finally being road trained from Brisbane - yay. Chef assures me that that the comp plate will take most of my working life to arrive, love government efficiency, so no dice till into the new year it would seem.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
At least you will have the car Michael!

Whats the go, we all catching up this arvo or another one mid week when Gavin is here?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I am jumping on a plane (4:30pm Melb time) and will be there this evening... I have my nights free from tonight through to Thursday. Kristian has my number and I'll check by on this site tonight as well by about 6:30pm

Cheers!

[edit] Landed and in the CBD. Nice to see the cool change come in. Well, time to find one of my fave drops, a pint of Cooper's Pale Ale :D

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
haha enjoy it, i have been indulging in a few this arvo myself ;)

C'mon SA guys fire up, what evening suits everyone - i can do any night after 6.30 or so

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
tuesday or wednesday suits me...cant afford too much time though, so much work to get through this week...

Any suggestions for a good pub for nice beers? I was thinking a suburban pub so that parking is a bit easier...the wheatsheaf hotel is pretty cool, Ive been dying to get there since I built their website (shameless plug!) http://wheatsheafhotel.com.au/ - check out their beers on tap on the site

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Someone may have to get me from the city then :) looks good! (both the venue and site!)

[edit] Tuesday night is a no-go with a few pints disappearing with work :) Although I am dead-keen to see more Legnums in the flesh as well as you boys and girls!

[edit] Monday night so far... drinks at The Office in Pirie Street (my post work fave) and some places in Waymouth Street. Am departing for a few puds in Hindley Streer shortly. If you want to know what I'm capable of on a teaching trip, ask mitchy when I met up with him in Perth. Belgian Beer Cafe of course!

Then again, it's not about me (hell no!), it's about getting the SA crew together for a legnum meet. Hell, I even packed my camera! :p

[edit part 3... ah screw it, I'll leavet my typpos in heree.]

Top Bottom