Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hi all,

I am interested in buying a legnum with/for my wife for a family wagon. I would like to check one out in the flesh, and went to look at the one at Sinergy today but alas it was gone.

Would anyone who lives on the south side of adelaide be willing to meet up with me and my wife so we can have a look at one in detail before we decided to buy one? Also a quick drive would be great if possible.

Please help out a future legnum owner (pending wifes approval!)
Cheers
Lee

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
uhh oh, another Lee! (well we have one Leigh, but it's all the same!)I'm sure you'll be able to find someone in Adelaide to help you out :)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome mate, all the SA guys are probably still in bed at this hour :p

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
hrmm, seems doin and I have very clashing lifestyles LOL. Anyone else willing?
Im off work tomorrow and new years day too if someone could help before I head back to work on the 2nd if someone is free in the next couple of days.

If not, Dion, next weekend we'll try again. Cheers ;)

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Mine gets back from sydney on the 22nd of Jan.

Will speak to you then mate, more than happy to meet up and go for a flex.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Cheers Joel. I've Kristian looking out for one for me now, but would be great to go for a flex through to Clarendon to see how well they handle ;)

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I have legnum back.

If you come up to autofest this weekend Lee, I will have it there, if not, name a time (after 7pm) and I can try to meet up with you.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
hrmmm, are you not going to make it to the BS Memorial cruise on sunday?

If you can PM me your mobile number i'll give you a buzz sometime on the weekend as I probably wont get up to Autofest, but one night would be good ;)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well, came up to say Hi at the BSM cruise (while you were talkin to Naife) and you ignored me? I tried again later when you were near your car, again ignored :confused:

oh well, I've bought 1 now anyway!

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Sorry mate, I don't think I have met you before so didn't recognise a face. Wasn't deliberately ignoring you.

Good to hear you have bought one, if you do still want that drive, let me know!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
He rang me on the day Lee - you need to be one of the cool people...

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Joel: Yeah I actually met you about 3 years ago on a '31 cruise when I came along in my ford *shudder* then said hi at a few '31 dyno days. Never really introduced myself again since that first night so its all good. As for having a drive, would still like to, just let me know when suits you best ;)

Nissy: Pics will be in due time. The Chef secured it at auction but I havent paid my bill yet. Once I've actually paid for it and can call it mine, then I'll be making a thread.

Top Bottom