[SA] Import Wreckers with VR4 parts

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Just wondering if anyone has compiled a list of wreckers that often stock 8th gen VR4 parts?
It would be pretty handy to have a list of Adelaide based wreckers,with their phone numbers, email addresses and website addresses.
I guess a format such as:
Wrecker Name
08 8261####
info@wreckername.com.au
wreckername.com.au
Notes about this wrecker

Adelaide Jap Dismantlers
www.adelaidejap.com.au
19 Jacobsen Crs
Holden Hill SA 5088
(08) 8369 1156
Without doubt the best place to go for Legnum parts in SA.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Adelaide Jap Dismantlers
www.adelaidejap.com.au
19 Jacobsen Crs
Holden Hill SA 5088
(08) 8369 1156

the only place i could find ANYTHING for a 8th gen VR4. i actually had to wait a month for the only front cut in aus to come in from japan.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
i called adelaide jap when i was looking for a head light and they said they didnt have any legnums in stock bout 2months ago

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I guess you ll fill out this thread quickly gilly if your looking around for a new box

Gilly and i went and had a look at a half cut at Adelaide Jap a couple of years ago, had a pretty big front on impact. I collected the front hub carriers off it but they are now on JBs car

Michael, on teh website their half cut is from a galant, pity they didnt realise

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Just my 2c but the exchange rate from NZ kind of makes up for postage.
I can reccomend Mitsi Bits auto parts... They got me a stock air filter (plus MAF which i didnt ask for) delivered for $95ish Aus. ($120 Nz) Not local industry but it probably will be a state of Aus before NT is haha

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
Gilly should be able to confirm if he's still working there or not, but speak to Simon at Adelaide Jap. He'll know what you need and how you can get it if they haven't got it.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
yep, Simon still works there. He has always been really helpful. They have a manual and auto frontcut there, and also an auto trans.

I have contacted just about every import place in Adelaide, and theres only a couple that have legnum stuff.

I will post them up soon.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
i called mitsi bits when i first got my car they didnt know what a legnum was. but adelaide jap are excellent got a bolt from there the other day only place that had one and i couldnt get on here to ask the guys that were wrecking front cuts which sucked

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Adelaide jap might be the only place for wrecked vr4 parts, but he's a bloody rip off. Tried charging me 170 bucks for the centre console part and took off the climate control and still charged me 70 bucks. He's not a nice person at all, only in it to make a buck.

01vr4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Tony
Drive
Vr4 galant
Japanese import spare has a little bit of parts, but usually only cosmetic stuff.

Top Bottom