twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Wouldn't think a AFM would cause a missfire, please keep us posted. Jazmac has a good rep with the Nissan and Toyota boys.

+1 hence my questions. Bit hard to recommend a workshop if you don't know they got it right yet...
Hopefully they have.

Smash

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ash
Drive
2001 Legnum
switched out the AFM on Saturday, all seems to be good now. Throttle response is up, boost is back better than ever (you dont realise how much you miss it till its gone) now the all important fuel mileage test!

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
switched out the AFM on Saturday, all seems to be good now. Throttle response is up, boost is back better than ever (you dont realise how much you miss it till its gone) now the all important fuel mileage test!

Good to hear.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
The joy of having 2 cars, not driving one for just long enough so it won't start lol.

Was wondering if anyone had a calcium battery charger I could borrow over night to get my VR4 running again after 3 months. It's looks rather depressing covered in spider webs.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
The joy of having 2 cars, not driving one for just long enough so it won't start lol.

Was wondering if anyone had a calcium battery charger I could borrow over night to get my VR4 running again after 3 months. It's looks rather depressing covered in spider webs.

Didn't end up selling your Silvia Steve?

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
No not yet. A lot of time wasters and drifter wannabe's. No one is buying cars at the moment.

Smash

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ash
Drive
2001 Legnum

well after a weekend on the road, not one sign of the problem.... fuel MPG was a bit high for the trip, but there was a fair bit of excessive acceleration :)

Inspite

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Inspite
Drive
2001 VR-4 Galant
Had some work done by Jon the other day and wanted to say I was mightily happy with the outcome.

It was great to see a mechanic with the knowledge and attention to detail I would expect.

Cheers :)

Bo0stN_LeGnUm

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Hung
Drive
1999 legnum
GO TO LES HALDINE DOWN NORTH IF YOUR THAT WAY HE IS GOOD AND VERY HELPFULL IM GETTING MY 100K SERVICE AND TIMING DONE PLUS NEW LASH ADJUSTERS AS WELL.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
OK! WE CAN ALL STOP SHOUTING NOW! Turning your caps Lock off would be helpful, and some punctuation ;)

Yeah he did the full fluid change on mine as soon as I got it back from compliance.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Another very happy with Jons services here. Plug change, trans, transfer and diff fluids changed, very good rates and even better service for squeazing my car in. Cheers Jon! :)

Bo0stN_LeGnUm

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Hung
Drive
1999 legnum
Another very happy with Jons services here. Plug change, trans, transfer and diff fluids changed, very good rates and even better service for squeazing my car in. Cheers Jon! :)

Who is Jon, obviously a mechanic but where and what company does he work for so everyone here knows ...Thanks

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
He is a member of the forum, search for his user name and send him a PM.

Great customer service and rates :)

Jase

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jase
Drive
1998 Mitsubish Legnum VR4 - Type S FL
Just got my car serviced on Monday by Jon; found him absolutely fantastic, he's very knowledgeable and does a thorougher service, provides great customer service, highly recommend him. Thanks again Jon

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
jeez all this praise and love for Jon - his head wont fit through the door soon :p

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I appreciate the feedback. It's good to know that people like what I do. Trust me, it makes a big difference working on cars that the owners love. Actually makes the job much more enjoyable.

Top Bottom