[SA] Meet?

G

Unregistered
funny that how as soon as a propsoed plan comes to the table about opening up a proper drag strip/facility, bob jane decides to do something about it. wanker!

formanth

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony
Drive
2001 Legnum
Thanks for the info Lee (btw your new wheels look ace!). Actually, I was in Outlaw Speed shop a cupla days ago asking what their NOS systems go for, when one of the guys mentioned the same thing (possibility of AIR opening in December).
Too right with your last sentence- we'll believe it when we see it- "talk is cheap"...
Stephen- yeah, all parties concerned need to stop fart-arsing around, especially BJ- we must be the only state without one atm. In the mean time, Mallala Open days are an option, I guess...I would definitely need to get some decent pads on before though as the one's I have on now are mediocre for the street! LOL....I imagine the Open days are popular and the track gets "busy" somewhat....

G

Unregistered
i cant be bothered reading 10 pages to cathc up on all the info discussed but does this proposed meet just turn into the one proposed on the other thread for the 15th feb?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Yeah this thread is done, I just posted an update and notes on the other one

Top Bottom