[SA] Meet?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
5pm sounds great, Im in! Fuels cheap at the moment too which is a help.

Im keen to go for a drive towards the sea or through the hills - not fussed but wouldnt mind heading to the west side as Ive gotta be at my girlfriends place at lockleys later on.

G

Unregistered
Count me down for the next one, I've got bday family gig so can't make it.

On a positive note my car arrived, very aptly timed I might add, so I'm even more keen for a vr4 hook up.

Swindle something up sooner than later Dion :)

Cheers Guys

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Yeah I am out too, wouldn't be the same without my car anyway.
Hopefully when I see ya Tuesday Dion I will have a magic little sticker in my door jam :) Next meet I am down like a clown. I was thinking the carwash near the corner of Main North and Grand Junction Roads
Carwash.jpg

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Twas a nice gentle cruise through the hills with Gilly and J-B, a couple of photo stops and chit chat and a great day for it too.

First SA-ozvr4 cruise i reckon, looking foward to the next one (with some leggies more and galants in tow).

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
I had a good time, was a nice day for a drive through the hills and to meet some ozvr4 members. looking forward to the next one, with more cars hopefully :ROFLMAO:

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Some great action photos there Jarrad! It's obvious to me that lowering these cars is essential to making them look phaaaat!!:D

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
those action shots turned out great Jarrad! Sorry none of the ones I took of your car with your camera turned out ok.

Hopefully the 2nd cruise will have a few more people.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Great photos, now I am really sorry I missed it. Ya didn't need the MX6 to ugly up the place anyway ;) Hopefully today is "plate" day. Love the number plates Jarrad.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Dion has Tiens, so its not the standard ride height.

Heres a few of my photos of the cars and the scenery. Not as good as Jarrads digital SLR photos, but they do the job.

DSCF5156.jpg

DSCF5159.jpg

DSCF5161.jpg

DSCF5162.jpg

DSCF5164.jpg

DSCF5166.jpg

DSCF5168.jpg

DSCF5172.jpg

DSCF5170.jpg

Top Bottom