SA meet?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Well, people have cars ordered/on the way, so might be a good time for some of the SA guys to get together and meet each other!!

Maybe a dinner or few beer somewhere one night as a suggestion?

Obviously we cant really do am ozvr4 cruise yet cos none of us have our cars :p

But post away lets see what happens.

G

Unregistered
Sounds like a good idea;) Love to check out a Legnum before I take the plunge and buy one. How many VR4's are here in Adelaide?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I dont think there are any on the road yet. The only one I know of is the trigger mauve galant at complete auto dismantlers, but im pretty certain they have finished compliance on that one, and have shipped it interstate.

Maybe we should meet once there is at least 1 galant/legnum in Adelaide?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
mines aledgedly being delivered tomorrow but i leave wednesday for fieldwork and then a workshop in canberra so wont be able to do much til after the 30th, but am keen as to meet up/show off the beast.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Im still waiting to find a galant but i might come along for a meet.

It would be better if we had atleast one legnum or galant there though :p

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
mines aledgedly being delivered tomorrow but i leave wednesday for fieldwork and then a workshop in canberra so wont be able to do much til after the 30th, but am keen as to meet up/show off the beast.

if you get it today and you have a spare 20 mins (and live near Dernancourt- your at athelstone right?), swing by my place to show me!

I can hand over your legnum model kit at the same time...

G

Unregistered
I'd be interested....particularly if there is a legnum/galant on display somewhere.

Also a good chance to get the said legnum model ;)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Mines delivered tomorrow, so wont be on the road for a week or 2

Dare i suggest, tentatively, Thurs evening/night, the 2nd of August? If that doesnt suit you, make another suggestion in that week.

Also suggestions of where to go - is a counterie at a pub sound alright?

G

Unregistered
All you need is one and they will come flocking, that's all there was at the first vic meet, you will want to show it off Bob, they are an awesome car

G

Unregistered
well... some time down the track when I get my stagea - would love to put it side by side with a legnum just to see in person the difference between them in build quality - size and design... would be interesting...

Not game to get destroyed in a test run though... the extra weight and lower torque of the Stagea puts it behind the eight ball...

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Well if all goes well, mine will be on road tuesday, so does anyone still want to meet up? Sounds like Kristian might have beaten me to having one on display though.....:(

Hows about tuesday night, im away again for almost 2 weeks from wednesday :p

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
gilly, mine hasn't left that workshop yet. They're still waiting on the plates.

G

Unregistered
I'd love a peak at a Legnum having seen VR-04-TT's purple beast. I'm trying to have a look a Kristian's Legnum sometime when he's not too busy;)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
DOH! still not on the road. If i get it on the road, ill save soooo much travel time, but recently, i cant afford 1/2 a day off uni to get it through regency. Friday maybe......

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
well its a funny arrangement, im with a 'company' of sorts that is owned by adelaide uni. Im post grad so kind of work for myself, with no coursework, hence the no time thing. Monday the legnum will be on road though, mark my words.......

G

Unregistered
hey there, anything still happening for SA peoples.

A few of you have your cars now riight?

I still haven't seen one in the flesh, so I'm really keen, even to just swing by a convenient place and check out one for 3 minutes - of course hooking up for a meal and drinks would be even better.

Damn it - I'm all excited and have suck it up and live through the 2+ months of waiting.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
im pretty sure Dion is the only one with a VR4 on road on this forum. There is someone else getting around in a VR4 Galant but they arent on the forum. And Kristian has one in his driveway but I dont think its got rego yet (as its for sale).

Give it another month or 2 and there should be a few with cars on road.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Simon, sly-031 bought kristians black one and i beleive Mallen has gotten his on road in the past couple of days.

Id be keen for organising something within the week or two, anyone got any ideas?

G

Unregistered
All of us cram into the Legnums here now and go for a road trip for a couple months, right..

Guess a central pub / restraunt / whatever

Beer gardens are nice, the Alma or Maid & Maggpie or Bath hotel are the nicest from my side of town. Just got to pick a place and time when it's not full of football tools or protencious pricks.

Which side of town is most people from, then we can get pick a cool place in the middle.

Top Bottom