SA VR-4 Owners cruise Sunday 27th of April 10am TTP carpark

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
Hi all,

We are going to meet on Sunday morning at the TTP car park next to the McDonald's at 10 AM, plan is to leave sometime between 10:20 AM and 10:40 AM

Will drive for an hour or so and we can stop in the middle for a coffee or not.

@JonnyWalked will create a route and we will put it up on this post soon.

Will be driving for an hour or so so people can go back to their families and friends for lunch.

Friends in other cars welcome, especially past VR-4 owners.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
i didnt get a notification about being tagged..

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
I didn't get notification either..will have to see how I go. Moved down south so a bit further away for me now.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
I got a notification. Will see if I can come, I'll bring the whale

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
great, I don't think you'll get an email but a 1 or a 2 will go in front of the Alerts button at the top right of the page.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I received an email saying I was tagged in a post.
I probably won't make it due to family, but fantastic to see the initiative been taken to organise a meet ;)

Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
I'll be there. I don't know what car I'll be in though lol.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
First Adam's BBQ then this cruise :( I will be in WA seeing the inlaws...

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I got the alert on here and the email for being tagged. We'll see what I can do, if the missus has that weekend off work I'll most likely be hanging out with her though.

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
I'm keen for a bit of a meet and greet. Not sure if my car will be cruise ready by then but always good to catch up and talk some shit.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
great, I may not be able to drive too since my radiator has a slow leak at the moment, we may just stay at TTP a bit longer if we are gonna separate straight after the drive, we can discuss when we are there, Ill edit the first post to say we will leave between 1020 and 1040.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
... (heaps of tagged users) ...

Just went through some SA posts and tagged some people, not sure if you get an alert if your tagged but I assume so. Perhaps we can copy the names above and whoever I missed for each new meet we have?

You can only tag 5 people per post. After the first 5, they will be ignored. The limit is there to prevent people spamming other users with tag notifications.

If you post in the correct spot (such as this was), people will see it.

JonnyWalked

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
cody
Drive
97 Galant.
hey guys i was talking to some mates and i know this wont be a big cruise but i have been told that the cops keep a pretty close eye on loffty summit and i don't want to get defected so i have change the end point to the pub in uraidla. so here is the updated route

http://bit.ly/1i7IbnV

thanks guys see you next weekend hope you all had a good Easter

Scrofl

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
01 VR-4 Galant
Turns out I have to work on the day of the cruise :/ I'll still be there for the meet at TTP, but I'll have to abandon the cruise when we get into Lobethal.

Top Bottom