Sam from RADelaide

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S Black Manual
Hey guys,
I'm Sam from good old RADelaide, aka. South Australia the state of the teenage mum. I've been watching the ozvr4 and clubvr4 forums quite a bit lately. I'm keen on getting a VR4, currently looking at a 98 Legnum, is imported as of Sunday 16th (Counting the days). Can't wait to see it. I've test driven iron chefs black one as he lives just up the road from me. Loved it... Just wasn't what i had in mind.
I used to own a nissan laurel, i loved that to hell and then it got stolen.:mad: So for the last few months i've been looking for something practical, still sporty and most impotantly cool :p, lol. So insurance has payed out and now its time to spend the $$$$ :D.
I love cars and am just a relaxed sort of guy i'm still young but don't want to settle for anything but the best. I've always been into cars but more importantly love most imports... (some are just GAY!!! But some people like them so... Good on them:p)
So yeah thats me, i hope to see you all round sometime, esp. the adelaide boys and girls.
Oh yeah, if anyone knows anything too watch for when i check the car out, besides regular service, good oil, rust and tc seal. Feel free to post them. Thanks in advanced....

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome Sam.

I hope the 99 model works out for you, it will be a long week waiting for it to land :D

G

Unregistered
Another for the Adelaide crew.

Congrats on the car! Welcome :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the forums, Sam :) You've skipped ahead of a lot of the process by going for one at that stage, well done!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
My only advice on looking for the new ride would be to check for stains on the paint from where the Chef had "test" driven them :p

Welcome to the site mate, your sure to find some helpful info here.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Sam, i remember seeing a thread somewhere about your stolen car, it was very upsetting, as it was a beautiful looking car. I swear i saw it one day at Uni (at waite campus) would that have been you??

Anyway, hope the legnum checks out and you're back on the road soon, rolling in style ;)

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Welcome Sam, i remember seeing a thread somewhere about your stolen car, it was very upsetting, as it was a beautiful looking car. I swear i saw it one day at Uni (at waite campus) would that have been you??
Yeah that was me... The car wastolen the next Monday. I was doing some work at the AWRI across the road from student campus. That shows just how small adelaide is, lol.
I'm hopin that the legnum is up to my standards and compliance doesn't take forever like some of the other guys are having. Nothing worse than knowin your car is over, but you can't drive it.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Dunno where abouts in Adelaide u are, i could take you for a spin one day if you cant wait for yours ;)

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
that sounds great, its coming up to the day for me. I'll first see at test drive the car, hopefully early next week. I'm in modbury north, as i said just down the road from the chef. I'll PM you when i need to go in one, once you've been in one its like crack, you just get addicted and want more and more and more... lol.

G

Unregistered
Crack is easier to get, and dosn't take 3 months for get into the county :p Welcome to the forum Sam, i think a lot of us have come from owning other imports so your not alone

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Crack is easier to get, and dosn't take 3 months for get into the county :p Welcome to the forum Sam, i think a lot of us have come from owning other imports so your not alone

Haha that's the start of a new club moto...

"VR4 - just like Crack but harder to get."

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Sam why didn't you import through me, you goose?! Jeez, now I know how dealers feel when customers come to me after test driving their cars lol

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Sam why didn't you import through me, you goose?! Jeez, now I know how dealers feel when customers come to me after test driving their cars lol
Hey kristian, i loved the black one but i found a 99 with rims, adjustable suspension(assuming coilovers), looks immaculate inside and out, its serviced before i get it, that saves me some money... and it has a few other extras. The guy selling it already started importing the car and is trying to break into the aussie import market, however his business already caters to a couple of other countries, so he tells me.
It looks like this:
moz-screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• Legnum1.jpg
    Legnum1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Legnum2.jpg
    Legnum2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 25
  • Legnum3.jpg
    Legnum3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 27