Seats - What other options are there?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
So you bolt these frames to the floor and then bolt the sliders to the frame? How quality are they? I don't suppose you have any pictures of your rails/sliders mounted do you Simon?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
i have been eyeing these off for about a year now. interested in pics too. group buy dudes?

also i have decided on my seats: bugeye wrx recliners. they will be perfect, just need new tabs welded on and they should sit at stock height, if not a bit lower.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
WRX seats 'ay, I did think of that but decided that Recaros would be better suited to me and easier to get a hold of than FTO seats. Plus the ease of being able to bolt them in instead of trying to get rails made up.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
yup these:

jdmwrxseats.jpg

best bang for buck imho.

comfy enough for daily, more support then stock
adr approved obviously
recliners
easy to find/cheap
good quality
simple slider system, so easy to modify. the stock seat rails (if you can see) have a 1inch block between the tabs and the rails to space the seats up. remove that and the tab and weld some vr4 stuff on and it 'should' be all gravy

G

Unregistered
Yea I had same prob with that site too I emailed them and they said try now but still no luck. Just make sure nzkw ones work I can get them and ship them to you all if you want just email me ok

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I'd save my money and get decent seats if I were you. Not really a huge fan of cheap knockoffs but in the end its up to you mate.

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Anyone put the Subaru seats in there car?? Only cost me $300 that ok price?? Or should I get other seats was going to check out autobahn?! There seats ok???

Top Bottom