Selbys swaybars- help from a NSW member

G

Unregistered
I have been looking into who would be interested in the Selby bars over on CVR4

Thread here
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41010

To obtain the best discount we would need 20+ orders but this is based on the bars all being sent to the UK unless somebody in NSW was able to help sort out the delivery . At the moment I don't have enough interest in the UK and Europe but if the buy was opened up to Oz and NZ I'm sure we could get the numbers required.

The help I would need would hopefully be from somebody who was able to collect the bars from Selbys and post any onwards in Oz and to NZ if costs are not too bad or arrange a courier to one place in NZ to be distributed from there. I would arrange a courier to collect the bars from the Oz member to deliver them to the UK but they would have to be on a pallet and the bars strapped to the pallet.

This is obviously quite an undertaking and quite a bit of work will be required to sort it all out so if you can help let me know or if anybody has a better idea shout out.

The normal price is $250 each

The discounts I've been offered by Selbys are

For 10 to 19 sets (all ordered at the same time) we can do a deal of :

Item Code Description Qty Price

SMF701A Swaybar-h/duty Blade Adj 10 206.25 AUD each
SMR701A Swaybar-h/duty Blade Adj 10 206.25 AUD each

For 20 sets or more (all ordered at the same time) we can do a deal of :

Item Code Description Qty Price

SMF701A Swaybar-h/duty Blade Adj 20 176.00 AUD each
SMR701A Swaybar-h/duty Blade Adj 20 176.00 AUD each

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I may be able to help out with the pickup from Selbys themselves. They're about an hour away from me. I could probably source a pallet too.

G

Unregistered
That would be great Paul. Just have to wait and see if we have some interest in the bars

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
would there be an issue with only getting a rear bar? or any benefit?

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Peter, I'd be interested in a set of bars. Count me in.

Paul, I'll check Repco on the way home tonight and see what they can do as per our discussion the other day.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Wayne, I asked my mate who works for Repco to check it out, but the lazy bugger hasn't gotten back to me. I'll let you know if I hear of anything.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
That wouldn't be a bad idea, get Repco to buy 50 of them :) Then we can buy 15 or however many sets :)

G

Unregistered
I'll start another Group Buy thread later when I see how much interest there is here

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Okay, quick trip to Repco revealed..... (Off Topic) Kay's Grandbaby Boy is a month old and growing like wildfire... Ahem... Sorry, Kay is the Grandma at the parts Counter who I deal with....She sold me vacuum tube for the EVO IX MR BOV replacement and usually gives me a good deal for things.... (Back On Topic)

She looked up codes as provided but had never heard them called Selbys only Whiteline. Nothing on her computer... Said she would need to call them and find out but would be about an extra 15% to get freighted up (we are talking Minto to North Parramatta for the NSW guys about 50km, according to Where is).

I said not to worry, as we were dealling directly with them.

Hope you have some better luck Paul.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Off topic slightly but do our cars have swaybars standard and these are just upgrades??

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Okay, quick trip to Repco revealed..... (Off Topic) Kay's Grandbaby Boy is a month old and growing like wildfire... Ahem... Sorry, Kay is the Grandma at the parts Counter who I deal with....She sold me vacuum tube for the EVO IX MR BOV replacement and usually gives me a good deal for things.... (Back On Topic)

She looked up codes as provided but had never heard them called Selbys only Whiteline. Nothing on her computer... Said she would need to call them and find out but would be about an extra 15% to get freighted up (we are talking Minto to North Parramatta for the NSW guys about 50km, according to Where is).

I said not to worry, as we were dealling directly with them.

Hope you have some better luck Paul.

I did actually. I have the part numbers and everything at home. I'll post them after teaching tonight :D I was also told that Selbys and Whiteline are owned by the same company, which also does other stuff for Repco.

The Selbys ones are 24mm and 27mm or 22mm and 27mm?

G

Unregistered
I have also spoken to Whiteline but they have not been helpful and as far as they are concerned they don't do bars for our VR4's

Top Bottom