Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Before....

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

50/50 (cut only at this stage, not polished as yet) Before........

IMG_0348.jpg

After.............
IMG_0347.jpg

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Thanks a lot man! Those before/after pics don't really show up how swirly and horrible the paint was before-hand.

Good thing I didn't put on the new weather shield yet, so everyone can see some nice photos of the broken one :(

Car is glimmering, paint looks so much deeper and wetter. The graze on the front bar has always been there, don't worry everyone :p Adam did a great job.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
My first attempt at before and after shots, its so hard to get the right lighting etc, especially with a vid camera and not a nice digital SLR. Glad you like it mate, it came up really well and looks great in the photos. I'm glad you mentioned "wetter", thats the look were all after! Just makes me itch even more for my coilovers to get here seeing yours next to mine, oh and some 18's............. my wife is going to kill me lol....

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
wow, great work Adam!

Dunno that ive seen any pic of the new rims on the car either Tom, looks good

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
No I believe these are the first digital evidence of the new rims!

I reckon you'll be happy enough with the Evo wheels once the car is a bit lower, maybe you can angle for an early christmas present.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
No I believe these are the first digital evidence of the new rims!

I reckon you'll be happy enough with the Evo wheels once the car is a bit lower, maybe you can angle for an early christmas present.

Yea more low, then we will see... I must say I do like your new rims, looks hot as!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
wow, great work Adam!

Dunno that ive seen any pic of the new rims on the car either Tom, looks good

Cheers Dion, a few days back I was wondering why he hadnt posted any new wheel pictures, but there they are, looking good!

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Looks good, why isn't there someone from sydney on here that loves detailing.... I hate polishing cars.... Those wheels look good too!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Looks good, why isn't there someone from sydney on here that loves detailing.... I hate polishing cars.... Those wheels look good too!

I'll swap you, detail on car of your choice for a re-tune when you come over :p

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
wheels are nice tom but i prefer the others :p

nice job with the detail adam

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold

We might have to make a road trip to SA for a detail [will need it after the trip across there lol]

Great Job Adam :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I'll swap you, detail on car of your choice for a re-tune when you come over :p

Haha, slight distance problem unless you want to come here, I'd drive but then I'd need another detail when I got back!

formanth

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony
Drive
2001 Legnum
Came out superb, well done Adam.
Congrats Tom on the wheels which add even more presence to your newly glistening trigger mauve duco.
2 fine examples of Winning Turquoise and Trigger Mauve(y)

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
wheels are nice tom but i prefer the others :p

nice job with the detail adam

Whaaat! Each to his own lol, I much prefer the look of the car now. Thanks guys.

Might dump a couple of these pics into my ride thread as well :)

Top Bottom