Sluggish Gearbox changing

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Sorry I got it wrong it is Prestige Autos on Bradman. It costs about $150 or so but it cost me a bit more as apparently the fluid in mine was a really dark dark colour so he had to flush it a number of times so came closer to $225 but the car has been running very well since. Not sure about the oil ... will have to look at the receipt

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Decided to go with the SP111 and it has REALLY made a difference! The gear changing is so smooth. I picked up the SP111 from Mitzi Motors on Ipswich Rd....was $35 for 5L and about $7.50 for 1L

G

Unregistered
$35 for 5l would be a pretty standard price anyway wouldn't it. At least comparable to engine oils. That's no drama at all.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I had the oil changed a few weeks ago but unsure if they reset the ECU so I have just done it now....was that wise?

G

Unregistered
it will relearn after a few 100km,
it maybe iffy for a short while but should come right...

a full trans flush is about 10L worth of ATF

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Yeah is feeling a bit iffy at the moment

Top Bottom