So, how many of the old dudes are still here?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Sup guys,

...haven't been on here in ages, but still love it when I see a VR4 fly past. I may not be rocking a fast or cool car anymore, but was curious if you guys do wash meets anymore? I'd love to catch up with the crew, and see some fresh faces. Anyone keen?

(Gav, smity, tris, whoever!)

Steve

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
It's Sneakers! Yeah, still a bunch of us oldies around... I will have had Larry for 8 years in June, the longest I've owned a car. :eek:

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Im definitely around, but the places that I am around has changed yet again. But I come in and out of Melbourne from time to time. Still have the Legnum - six years now, 83,227km driven so far.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Im still here dropping $$$$$ on the car. What happened to you Steve? you disappeared.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hey Steve
I still pop in. Haven't had my VR4 for about 4 yrs, Still have the EVO which we have had for 10yrs

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
157,000km and still here!

Quite a few impromptu meets under a different flag (Eastside JDM, Cars-and-Coffee, etc) or just random messages involving Halal Snack Packs and our rides.

IMG_3008.JPG

And definitely keen for a meet up!

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Larry is up to about 175***k or thereabouts. I got him at 645**k.

Wait, I just realised this is the Vic section... heh.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Im still here dropping $$$$$ on the car. What happened to you Steve? you disappeared.

Hey man! I did disappear! 3 years in and out of hospital, split with my ex, back at Uni now... been all over the place, but getting my shit back together.

157,000km and still here!

Quite a few impromptu meets under a different flag (Eastside JDM, Cars-and-Coffee, etc) or just random messages involving Halal Snack Packs and our rides.

And definitely keen for a meet up!

Well then, a wash meet seems like it could be a goer?

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Hey Steve. I just bought another Legnum so I am back again. I was just reminising over some of the pics from the show at the showgrounds just recently and was thinking about the wash meets.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Nice one Ben, I keep looking at them and thinking I'd love to be behind the wheel again, but cbf'd with all the work to get it up to speed!! God I'm lazy!

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Steve

I'm still around, Just.
My green Leggy arrived here and was registered in June 2006, so maybe I am close to the oldest around.
Had 57500 or so KM when I bought it, Has 212,000 on it now.

Would be good to catch up with some of the originals some time.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Bout time you popped in again Steve !!

Hard to believe had the leggie for 9 years this year. Jesus your right, we are getting old.:p:p

Nat, the Kids & I are in Melbourne for a wedding in April, would be great to have a re-union with the Vic crew again, it will be 7 years in October since our last VIC car wash meet...

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Still around, just. Just picked up my new car, so mine will be for sale soon. Was a hard decision to make as it's exactly how I want it. But I needed cruise control, a tow bar and something that drinks less. Couldn't justify the costs to change my car to something it's not.

How it currently stands.

15799973_1388648571165490_3376781845799050321_o.jpg

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Still around, just. Just picked up my new car, so mine will be for sale soon. Was a hard decision to make as it's exactly how I want it. But I needed cruise control, a tow bar and something that drinks less. Couldn't justify the costs to change my car to something it's not.

How it currently stands.

Well lets organise a last meet & cruise before you say goodbye to her....

Top Bottom