Asking price: $2500 ono

Kilometres: 137,383Km

Registration expiry date: expired 4-12-2020

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: No

Transmission: Auto

Body colour and condition: Trigger Mauve – Fair- Paint fade on Roof

Interior colour, specs and condition: Fair

Mechanical condition and service history:
Serviced every 5000K, Once well loved, but neglected for the last 5 years, has done less than 1,000k’s in last 5 years, Only driven when my daily driver is in for service and rego inspections.

Was booked for rego inspection last Friday 4/12/2020, first time it has never started, flat battery, jump started on first kick, less than 1km later it died, walked home and got a spare battery, fitted and started first kick, tested with multi meter and diagnosed dead alternator, so I drove her home and parked her up.

Modifications: Full Custom Hard Pipes, 600x300 FMIC, Transmission Cooler, Aluminium Radiator, Silicon Hoses, EBC Slotted and Dimpled Rotors-Red Stuff Brake Pads

Service documents available: Yes

Import documents available: Yes

Other important points: Enkie EKM03 wheels, tyre 70%, lowered springs, Sony Double Din AV receiver, Tow Bar – Anderson Plug, Vented EVO Bonnet, My Build Tread > https://www.ozvr4.com/threads/kittys-vr-44-rv.4192/

Reason for selling: Brought a property out of town and have just started building a new home, No time with new build & family commitments to replace Alternator or give her the love she deserves !

Contact details: Private Message

Photos:
20201207_132008_resized.jpg

20201207_132059_resized.jpg

Danielle Tully

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dani
Drive
Galant vr4
Hi is this still available at all??? My heart nearly exploded when seeing this ad as my partners vr4 was just written by someone else and he’s heart broken and oh wow she beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom