Souls aka Mark // NSW

G

Unregistered
Was'nt that long ago that i introduced myself on the old forum, so heres one a prepared earlier *cut* *paste*

Let me first start by saying what an awesome forum/community you guys have going here. I'm Mark, i own an 04 CH Lancer VRX pos box! had it since new (and i know i will never buy a new car again not at $27k!!!) Anway i have been in the search for a new ride for some time now as i hope to get a half decent price for the lancer to upgrade. I started looking at earlier model Stagea's but then thought they were getting on a bit, then looked into the Chaser MKII but belived them to be too pricey, then the 4 dooor R34 and then quickly onto the M35 Stagea but reckoned i was dreaming as they were way out of my price range!!!! Then while looking at various import sites i came across the Legnum and imediatley said to myself thats the car i want!!! Having read a review in HPI last year sometime knew that this would be my future upgrade...and cannot belive how well priced the Legnum's are. However i have to put the Legnum on the backburner for a bit 4-6months as i am getting married and building our new house very shortly. But when i do, the "family" Legnum i am looking for is a Manual type s in white and preferably the upgrade model. So i hope to enjoy being part of the forum till i get the Legnum in the future!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Yep, welcome agains ;) Id recommend starting the search a bit earlier than you plan, cos by the time you find a car, it lands, compliance etc, it take longer than you expect/plan

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yup, I agree with bob on this one, Just roll the cost of the car into your house project and start hunting way before you need it!

Welcome back man :)

G

Unregistered
Glad you found your way here, i think most people have now, I would agree with Bob and Steve and start looking now

Top Bottom