Sound Deaden Doors

4RT3R5

Crunching Gears
First Name
MART.PREZ
Drive
98 Legnum VR4, Mazda 323
Hey guys, i planning to sound deadening my car doors (outer and innner parts). Any adivce on howto remove actual door panel to sound deaden the inner parts of the door.

4RT3R5

Crunching Gears
First Name
MART.PREZ
Drive
98 Legnum VR4, Mazda 323
Thanks (y), but i've actually got the 4 door trims off, your right, its fairly simple. Its the side where the plastic is attached to. Is it possible to get it off the door frame, so its easier to apply dynamat on the other side.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
That crap should just peel off? It uses a silastic like resin to hold it on. Whatever you do, don't get it on your hands cause it sucks to get off!

EDIT - You should just be able to stick it back on when you're done!

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
HI guys, Im planning to put some dynamat on my doors soon (inside and outside) and from what I checked rear ones shouldnt be too hard to do it but front ones are totally different story. Do you have any advices for that? How to do it easiest way or ideally maybe somebody has some pics. Cheers

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Thanks Simon! Did you put mats on inside wall as well? Outside is easy as, not really worrying about it, more about inside one where all supports and brackets are...

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Thanks Simon! Did you put mats on inside wall as well? Outside is easy as, not really worrying about it, more about inside one where all supports and brackets are...
No, only what you see

Top Bottom