Spotted In Tasmania

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
That might the other one from the guy I bought mine from FS number plate?

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Am in tassie for the week and spotted a legnum! It was a white series 1 with Queensland plates that may have had LPG in it but I can't remember. This was in launceston, anyone here?

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Spotted in Risdon Vale last night and tonight a black facelift legnum. I think it had new style Tassie plate starting with C, anyone on here?

G

Unregistered
musty, the trigger mauve legnum you saw didnt happen to have rims and was quite low? if so i think it might have been me :)) wish i knew this forum existed a while ago !

dimmy227

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mat
Drive
White VR4 99
Spotted a white S2 without the wing on davey st turning down molle, about 9am this morning, not seen it before rego C ** **

dimmy227

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mat
Drive
White VR4 99
i keep seeing the series 2 white leggy without the wing, VicTav wednesday 12th oct, and risdon / main road lights sunday evening 16th Oct.

Also spotted Nigel twice sunday, get back on the train mate, get another leggy, make it even tidier than the one you lost!

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Also spotted Nigel twice sunday, get back on the train mate, get another leggy, make it even tidier than the one you lost!

Sorry mate at this stage not looking likely anytime soon, kinda like my BMW, but never say never hey?

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
Just spotted a galant heading into Devonport on Bass Hwy around 7:45am. Couldn't wave as I was heading towards Burnie

mitsulegnum

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
scott
Drive
1999 mitsubishi legnum
Where abouts a are you located in Tassie? Haven't spotted many galants or legnums in Tassie. Always on the look out tho

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I'm from Vic normally, was down here for work. In a pathfinder

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Mike, I think you could drive around blindfolded and still manage to spot more VR-4s than anyone else...

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
What colour was the Galant? I'm not on the forums much, but I own a silver Galant, and I live in Devonport. There are a couple of Trigger mauve ones around other than mine.

Bourbonator

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
John
Drive
2000 legnum
I also have seen the white leggy in Sandy bay but been able to turn around and chase it :) I have seen 4 now and I know someone that knows the Galant model so that makes about 4-5 I have pen and paper to try and catch up with these people and get a meet happening. Hopefully someone will reply and I get some happy snaps

Bourbonator

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
John
Drive
2000 legnum
Quick up date I have found 3 other Leggies and 1 Galant, the family continues to grow :-D I have made contact with all bar 1 Leggie and son enough he will be among us as well :-D

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
does any one know an Alex in tasmania with a FL white legnum? hes in need of a hood and front bar

i was ringing shannons up to sort out my new legnums and insurance and he mentioned his mate was in need haha

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
I just bought my indigo FL wagon to Launceston, but haven't been driving her much. Have seen a couple of VR4s down here though :)

Gunn

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jason
Drive
Legnum
I have 2 well one and a half i have nigels black one and the white one with the gold wheels located in hobart black one will be on the road after Christmas

Top Bottom