Spotted my first Legnum at Riverwood, and how do I found out my compliancer?

Karnik

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
KC
Drive
2001 VR4 Type S
G'Day all, for the first time i saw a Legnum while driving through Riverwood. It was silver in colour and it looked awesome as it turned off into a side street. I'm still waiting for mine to be comolianced and it is P!@#$ng me off that i can't drive it LMAO.
Cheers KC

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
hurts to see them round. i was the same when mine was off the road and i was driving my grandparents poo-troll.

check the area specific sections, all states have a spotted section for this :)

Karnik

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
KC
Drive
2001 VR4 Type S
cheers mate i'll do that. It is very hard as i drive pass my car every morning and not able to take it out ...lol

Karnik

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
KC
Drive
2001 VR4 Type S
hi panther, I'm not sure where he gets it done through, i just bought the car and let the people who know what they are doing to take care of the rest. It's coming up to 3 weeks now, is this normal time frame?

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Find out who will be doing the compliance, some compliance shops will just tick tick tick and ok ok ok and passed without even really looking at what needs to be done.

Search Edward Lee on the forum and you'll find out.

Karnik

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
KC
Drive
2001 VR4 Type S
thanks Irwin. I don't have any vin number or any type of paperwork with me to be able to check that who does the compliance

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Ask your broker on who will be doing the compliance, maybe he can tell you.

Im sure Kristian (IronChef) can give you an insight.

Bryan_Xman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Bryan
Drive
98 Legnum
Hey Karnik,,when did u saw dat silver legnum??? I guess u saw me lol,, I am driving to one of my frd's home.

Karnik

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
KC
Drive
2001 VR4 Type S
hey there Brian. It was 4- 5 days ago turning off the main drag that takes u to the railway station. Looked very nice and had a large sticker on the back window.

Bryan_Xman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Bryan
Drive
98 Legnum
oppps,,, then dats not mine,,, mine one is silver but no large sticker on the back window,, only a small sticker on the side window lol

Top Bottom