Spotted Thread

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Spotted

I said to the missues that she cant have an affair as I will find out where she has been :ROFLMAO:.

So does this mean since we are close a car wash on our side of town m8?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Spotted "FL4SH" this morning in my hood! Tooted and got a wave!
Good to see team White representing, you coming along to the wash meet next wed night?

FL4SH-VR4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Evan
Drive
VR4, 300zx, SV650s
Ha!

Hey Nick,

That was me mate - gave me a suprise coming up behind me - didn't see you till I heard the honk! Were u heading down to the station? I live in Ivanhoe dude! Car is parked on Studley Rd most nights.. BTW, your the first Legnum I've seen ever other than my own obviously =P Love the rear end of the facelift.
Yeh - I'd be keen to come along to the wash and say g'day. What are the details or link to thread?

Cheers,
Ev

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Hey Nick,

That was me mate - gave me a suprise coming up behind me - didn't see you till I heard the honk! Were u heading down to the station? I live in Ivanhoe dude! Car is parked on Studley Rd most nights.. BTW, your the first Legnum I've seen ever other than my own obviously =P Love the rear end of the facelift.
Yeh - I'd be keen to come along to the wash and say g'day. What are the details or link to thread?

Cheers,
Ev

Evan,
I had just picked up the dry cleaning and was heading to work, I cut down past IGS and on to Burke Rd.

I cant believe I have not seen your car in the HOE before!

G

Unregistered
thats the legnum i told you bout the other day on the way to your house, mad mate that listens.lol

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
SPOTTED!

9:45pm on Barkers Rd, heading West towards the city in Hawthorn.

Silver Legnum with rims and HID lights by looks of things. We were on Denmark Rd heading south (it becomes Power Road), watching you pass in front of us at the intersection.

Anyone on here?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*laughs* yes it is mate, problem is, they're not on here.

NSW: Home of the Trigger Mauves
VIC: Home of the Quicksilvers :D

G

Unregistered
Not too sure but just saw a white legnum in a news story about the new east link it had p plates up and was the first person to be pulled over for doing 125km LOL. Can anyone confirm the siting?? (not sure as I only saw a rear angled shot)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
SPOTTED!

12:45pm on the corner of Nepean Hwy near the KFC in Highett. I had to visit a client when I pulled up and recognised to the right of me "Hey, that's a Legnum!".

White Legnum heading north... flash your headlights at me as I criss-crossed left to right :) I couldn't make out who was driving it. My guess it's Jason?

G

Unregistered
spotted flash near my house this time, lower plenty rd..
also a black facelift legnum at greensborough plaza top level car park
and another black series1 legnum at the glen on sunday..
seen a few legnums around, does this mean time to change cars.lol

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Dont laugh Gav, one on the way, in white too! lol

Not the old shape either, YUK!

G

Unregistered
SPOTTED!

12:45pm on the corner of Nepean Hwy near the KFC in Highett. I had to visit a client when I pulled up and recognised to the right of me "Hey, that's a Legnum!".

White Legnum heading north... flash your headlights at me as I criss-crossed left to right :) I couldn't make out who was driving it. My guess it's Jason?

Hmmmm, i hope it wasn't me, checking the forums for the first time in a month and am currently in London waiting for my flight to Hong Kong

Supplanter

Idling at the Lights
First Name
James
Drive
Mitsubishi FTO GPX
[Vic] White (sorry, "Pearl") Legnum, Coles car park, Bentleigh.

It is there, right now as I type this. Plates are [UUK.nnn] and it has the club sticker ;)

Needs a bit of a wash, though :banghead:

G

Unregistered
jmo get washing mate.. we had a freeken car wash last night..

G

Unregistered
I washed it on that day, had the day off sick so thought i should do somthing with my time ha ha

Top Bottom