Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
SPOTTED!!

White S1 Manual Vr4 Leggy
Plates were Ukk xxx ?? i think.
Any Who , spotted in My works car park And it had a ozvr4 sticker on it.

Ps for those playing at home i work for William Adams Caterpillar in clayton.

and....

IT HAD EVO 8 WHEELS IN THE BOOT!! full set of them!!

G

Unregistered
Ha Ha yeah Joe, i washed it after he saw me, it was disgustingly dirty.

And My car was dirty again because i was up the snow yesterday, AWD = No Chains :)

I think i spend to much time driving by the amount i get spotted :S

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
I never get spotted :( although i haven't driving a vr4 for more than 15mins in about the last few weeks

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I keep spotting Legnum drivers who aren't part of the forums. I always get flashed by them though (lights, I mean).

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Spotted a silver legnum, series 1 driving down high street in epping this morning about 7:10am anyone here?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
SPOTTTED @ CPL (computer parts land, Notting Hill) on Saturday arvo.

White Series 2 Legnum with chrome VIP-stylez rims. I was driving out when I saw it parked opposite. I turned over my shoulder to have a look and the driver (didn't recognised him) cottoned on to the fact that he saw mine and recognised it was a Super VR-4 :)

Anyone on here?

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Spotted a Silver/Light blue series 1 Legnum leaving Andrews Airport Parking on Tuesday morning.

Car had aftermarket wheels and i think also had brembos. Only got 2 words in before the driver had to move along.

Anyone on here?

G

Unregistered
Yep, that was me Gav. was going to cross the road for a chat, but you were too keen to burn some rubber and drive off, haha.

Also, Spotted a Blue series 1 legnum in the service lane on the corner of Clayton rd and Princes Hwy yesterday (monday) around 3:45. Anyone here?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Paul, I was doing stuff for work (parts) and had to scoot off in a rush :)

G

Unregistered
saw a silver legnum on the way to winton (benella) on friday night had a good look.lol plates were "steveXXX" anyone here?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Saw ANOTHER silver Legnum. Parked in Foote St, Brighton (near the corner of North Road and New Street), rego WIA--- .

Could it be the one we're all seeing? I think I need to leave a note :D

G

Unregistered
we are no so different you and i anymore mate.. too many silvers.haha

G

Unregistered
just spotted a purple galant go up my street.. rattray rd in montmorency at bout 1.30pm today(sunday) i was in my lil chardade comming the opposite way, i beeped and got all excited. the person driving the galant prob thought i was a downey..lol

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
just spotted a purple galant go up my street.. rattray rd in montmorency at bout 1.30pm today(sunday) i was in my lil chardade comming the opposite way, i beeped and got all excited. the person driving the galant prob thought i was a downey..lol

He would have been correct.

saw a trig mauve facelift leggy the other week , looked like it was being test driven , it had trade plates on it

G

Unregistered
Spotted a Silver/Light blue series 1 Legnum leaving Andrews Airport Parking on Tuesday morning.

Car had aftermarket wheels and i think also had brembos. Only got 2 words in before the driver had to move along.

Anyone on here?

Hi Scott, it was me. Came back from Bali with my girl friend. Couldn't talk much, had traffic behind me.
By the way, the colour is meister blue...haha
Cheers, Peter

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Hi Scott, it was me. Came back from Bali with my girl friend. Couldn't talk much, had traffic behind me.
By the way, the colour is meister blue...haha
Cheers, Peter

I *thought* your car had been conspicuously absent from your drive for a while. Nice to see it back, although last time I went past, you hadn't washed it like you promised to... :p

edit: still waiting to be spotted by someone...

Top Bottom