Spotted Thread

Pal109

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Spotted today inbound burwood hwy in vermont south at 4:45pm today! White FL with hid's. Plates xxs-???

fixedf

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
Bus
Spotted a white Legnum on the corner of Mitcham Rd & Whitehorse Rd a couple of nights ago flashing their lights and beeping at me like mad. Sorry, by the time I figured out what was going on was already around the corner!

Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
Had a legnum moment with another owner today in parkville near the big cemetery. White fl, black wheels and aftermarket grill if you're here

Mongoose15

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
99 legnum
98 lancer
Black FL on glenferrie road near burwood road around 4pm today, i beeped but no love
Plates WSK-???

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Black PFL with 6000k fogs and low beams directly behind me on Monday 5th September (Narre Warren - Cranbourne Road, heading south away from Fountain Gate) at around 7:30pm.

I reckon they were pretty surprised to see a VR4 as well ahead of them :)

Lentil

Idling at the Lights
First Name
jayne
Drive
Legnum
Spotto! Dark coloured galant. In kennsington this afternoon. Sorry I was so shocked when u turned the corner. Lol. Thought my friend had bought a galant.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
spotted PFL white legnum on mickleham road this morning at 6:30am

Legume

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum,
NA6 LE MX5
Spotted a white FL Legnum coming out of Seaford Maccas and heading up Bolarto Rd at lunchtime

CoolBreeze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Maaaan you live literally next door to me hahahaha. Gotta show me your galant some time!
I'm actually surprised I haven't seen you around more being so close and all :) There's also a Mauve leggy that gets around the area too but I don't think it's anyone from the forum.

rockerpeller

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
TJII Magna VRX
2000 VR4 Galant Type V manual
I'm actually surprised I haven't seen you around more being so close and all :) There's also a Mauve leggy that gets around the area too but I don't think it's anyone from the forum.
You're not talking about @mookers? There's another at a panel shop closeby that i saw the other week.
You'll see my car parked if anything, with the old OZVR4 sticker (full rear windscreen width) on the back window. Lol always working

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
You're not talking about @mookers? There's another at a panel shop closeby that i saw the other week.
You'll see my car parked if anything, with the old OZVR4 sticker (full rear windscreen width) on the back window. Lol always working

that one in the panel shop is Daniels from our group, with the steelies

Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
Not in Legnum anymore my friend. I've got a red Ralliart colt now!

CoolBreeze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Me. My folks live near there.
I've seen you a few times on Racecourse Rd I reckon :)
There's also a White Legnum that hangs out around Flemmington and regularly parked off one of the main roads.I won't say where obviously but anyone from here?

Top Bottom