BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'Day Ladies and Gents.

Since there's relatively so few of us, it'd be curious to see who's roughly where. Let me start things off.

I often see this white Legnum VR-4 PreFacelift heading east on NORTH ROAD, Murrumbeena and it always makes a right-hand turn into EAST BOUNDARY ROAD... usually between 7:30am-7:45am weekdays. Anyone here? [edit] Most likely SSV employees, but they were giving it a good ol' punt in the mornings.

G

Unregistered
Hmmm, not me :p i am thinking maybe some one from SSV?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
You sure you don't have a multiple personality disorder and have been driving all over Melbourne at all times of the day and night? Or perhaps your parents are stealing it when your at work and are secret street racers challenging all who cross their path :p

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Pretty sure i spotted nick driving down wellington road a little bit after stud rd yesterday at about 2:45

if it wasn't you then someone else has a white snowplow :)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Pretty sure i spotted nick driving down wellington road a little bit after stud rd yesterday at about 2:45

if it wasn't you then someone else has a white snowplow :)

Yeah, that was me, picked the dog up from the kennel.
I saw you also, heading the other way, piss easy to spot you also, the ONLY slammed Magna I have seen, whistling it's head off as it goes past! lol

I did not see Snickells, I was trying to entice the blue subaru to have a play, but no luck! I was in a hurry though!

Sheesh, I get around! lol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
SPOTTED!

Joe's sliver bullet in the car park down the road from the Austin Hospital.

Was it you driving, or your mum? :p

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I am hanging for the time someone pulls up next to Joe's mum and yell out "what the fark is crkin Joe" only to find Joe's mum sitting in the drivers seat!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Depends. Is she hot? :D

In more serious news, expect to see a Super VR-4 in the Inner-City and SE Suburbs region sometime soon from tomorrow onwards!

G

Unregistered
nah my mums not hot..!!! farrrrrrrrrrrrrk. steve mum works at the NAB in heidelberg.. if you eva see it on the rd and its going slow, its not me.haha
mum told me she gave it a bit the other day.. haha

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
It's good to see we haven't seen any dumb posts such as "Spotted: Shiteload of VR4 galants/legnums at a carwash/Pancake Parlour on Tuesday night" in here so far :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Spotted! 6:30pm Saturday on Nepean Hwy, cnr. of Highett Rd in Highett. White Legnum just pulled up alongside me heading north whilst I started turning right off the Hwy. I was in the girl's Suzuki Vitara heading home from Southland.

Not too sure whether it could have been someone from here but surely most of the people who own a Legnum are on these forums? :D

G

Unregistered
On the way home from work today i spotted a white Toyota Caldina, no plates, it is the first i have seen in Australia in the flesh, They look like big GT starlet's

G

Unregistered
i love them, i would love to get one.. did it look even better in the flesh?
jase we missed you last nite mate, its been a while.

G

Unregistered
Anybody owning up to driving through Monash Uni in a white Legnum at about 17:55 on Thursday the 29th Nov?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Just saw a purple or black facelift on Burke Rd Camberwell heading south at approx 4:08pm today Monday the 30th.

G

Unregistered
Hey there White Legnum :)

I was cruising down Burke Rd, you flashed your lights. At first I was just daydreaming.. then I'm like.. OMG another Legnum!! I probably looked like a stunned rabbit hehe.

You're the first one I've seen in the wild since buying mine last month. I'm really digging being in such a minority with this car, the community is great too - I can feel the love :D

Oh, for the record its black - dusty as tho, she needs a wash bad. When its 42 outside its going to have to wait hehe.

Top Bottom