Spotted Thread

G

Unregistered
was that SLY-031 i spotted in his gold r31 this morning on goodwood rd?

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Spotted the Galant with numberplates VR4TT on Main North Road

also spotted this legnum at the compliance workshop
CIMG2543.jpg

The Legnum has recaros and momo steering wheel :)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
not happy jan!

I prefer mine though with the standard headlights and the standard VR4 grill.

Is that at the compliance workshop on North East Road (Compelte Auto Dismantlers?)

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
is it me or does that front bar look like it's a different colour to the car??? or is it pearl n just the angle????

G

Unregistered
Now that somone one has said it...it looks like theres 3 shades of pearl/white...one of the panel, one for the lights and one for the bumper.

The lights do look good tho.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
not happy jan!

I prefer mine though with the standard headlights and the standard VR4 grill.

Is that at the compliance workshop on North East Road (Compelte Auto Dismantlers?)

yeah Gilly thats the workshop

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
May have seen gilly in the Alto Works RSX at west terrace HJ's one night last week around 1am i think.

where you there or did i see another Alto Works?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
it wouldnt have been me, however I did let my brother use my car one night last week, and he was working in the city, so Id say it was him.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Ah ok, didn't really look like you but it was dark as it usually is at 1am lol :)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Nice spot! Did the Legnum make it out onto the track?

Would love to take my leggie out to mallala, havent done any track time since the GSR was sold and itching to get back into it...but if anything does on the legnum the price to replace parts is a tad bit more than on the GSR. Oh well, maybe one day!

G

Unregistered
just wondering if anyone has seen the legnum in the caryard just across from scottys motel, i was driving past and noticed it so i had to stop and have a look, looks pretty nice but$$$

G

Unregistered
The shiniest of white facelift Legnums appeared before me yesterday, my second sighting after Dions.

That was your car Gilly heading South on St Bernards Rd corner of Montacute right.

I appraoched from rear on foot when you were stuck at the lights, and my my I appreciate Legnums more every time I see them.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
ahhh yes that was me Michael!

Shiniest of white legnums! Ha! the car was filthy, I guess that goes to show white cars still look clean from a distance when their dirty.

If you live around that area Im sure you will see me again sometime soon.

I had my first "non-planned" spot the other day! A white facelift at the compliance place on north east road. I only got a quick look at it as i drove past, but Im pretty sure that is the one that has the same Dolphin Aeroform front bar as mine. Anyone know if this car is staying in Adelaide?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Synergy motorsport has a legnum now and Motorwell has 3 on offer (spotted them all in this weeks trader)!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hey all,

I am presently trying to convince my wife that she wants a legnum as a family car, and she likes them in the photo's but wants to see/drive one before agreeing to import one. I see Sinergy have 1, but where is Motorwell? Alternatively, anyone with a white (preferably facelift) they wouldn't mind showing off some time in the new year?

Cheers
Lee

G

Unregistered
Motorwell is just down from geppscross drive-in on main north road unless they have another caryard, i think its the second caryard after the drive-in entrance

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey all,

I am presently trying to convince my wife that she wants a legnum as a family car, and she likes them in the photo's but wants to see/drive one before agreeing to import one. I see Sinergy have 1, but where is Motorwell? Alternatively, anyone with a white (preferably facelift) they wouldn't mind showing off some time in the new year?

Cheers
Lee

hey Lee, would happy to show you my white facelift sometime. What part of adelaide do you live in?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Thanks Gilly,
I live southside - Sheidow Park. I was speaking to my wife today and we are going to check out the one at Sinergy after christmas to see if we like them, and will probably look to import through Kristian (Ironchef) but I would still love to see yours if you're southside too. Thanks ;)

Lee

Top Bottom