Spotted Thread

G

Unregistered
getting a baseline power-run before i start spending my tax return haha ;)

G

Unregistered
So its a while since i have been on here!!!! (Hi All!) Who drives the White Galant that is always parked up at a house in Thornile??? Anyone on here?
My mum lives on that street.

G

Unregistered
nah, x-speed are still going strong, as far as i can tell anyway.

G

Unregistered
spotted a black facelift with black rims and a red lip, next to a super vr-4 on dixon rd, on friday last week? :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
My brother keeps seeing a white galant on High Road all the time, I always thought it was your car Genelle...

Mitch that black facelift is Regi's.

G

Unregistered
spotted a black facelift with black rims and a red lip, next to a super vr-4 on dixon rd, on friday last week? :)

lol, i drive down that road all the time and ive never noticed your car there before.

excitement.

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Spotted Last Monday (7/9) Approx 2:30pm.

White Series 2 Legnum with Series 1 rim's waiting to turn right at light's from Roe Hwy onto Kenwick Link to head towards Cannington.

Cheers

Scott

G

Unregistered
friend of mine spotted a white legnum with galant badging on the rear of it in rockingham today...

also spotted a white legnum revving with no exhaust from the turbo back...
it was a touch loud....

G

Unregistered
friend of mine spotted a white legnum with galant badging on the rear of it in rockingham today...

I saw this one back in april at Phil's Workshop when mine was getting complianced, thought it was a little strange. Looks like your not the only VR4 owner in Rockingham :)

G

Unregistered

also spotted a white legnum revving with no exhaust from the turbo back...
it was a touch loud....

no idea wat your talking about, spotted mitch's filthy vr4 yesterday :p

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ok, so it's not a VR4, but I spotted my first R35 GTR tonight, a silver one heading East on Whitfords Ave.

Also saw my first R8 on the freeway last week. I can't understand what they were thinking making them two-tone :banghead:

Top Bottom