Spotted!

Darkhorse

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Doug
Drive
Legnum
Spotted a bunch of legnums at MCM today, but the first one I saw on the highway in the morning on the way looked awesome and I never saw him at the show :( Black with a big silver sticker across the rear windshield, gave him a wave as I took the off ramp

(ordinary looking white FL here)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Spotted a bunch of legnums at MCM today, but the first one I saw on the highway in the morning on the way looked awesome and I never saw him at the show :( Black with a big silver sticker across the rear windshield, gave him a wave as I took the off ramp

(ordinary looking white FL here)

That would have been me. U pulled off at mulgoa rd. I had to park right down the end basically on the dirt.
I saw Jason as I pulled up. And this on the way out.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
nice one, thought it might be you
I had to give it a boot when I passed. Lol. Had to do the double take when u pulled into the freeway right in front of me. What timing

gumstick

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Peter
Drive
'97 Type S Legnum and 180SX
Spotted a few leggies at mcm nationals yesterday. Didn't there until early afternoon. That trigger in the second pic is mine. :)

Blackbird

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2001 ADM Evo 6.5 Makinen Edition,
2001 Legnum VR-4 Type S Written off,
2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S Manual with 23,489km!!
Spotted a black Galant on the way home Wed Evening Windsor rd heading out Norwest... plates 05-JDM
Nice car mate.... love your choice in wheels too :)

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
BFjust flicking through spotted and see you have seen me a couple of times. Silver pfl fly-26l around lane cove artarmon area. You must be local? Will be back on the road in June should catch up.333147 said:
Spotted a silver PFL parked on the Pacific Highway today at Artarmon. Number plate FLY-***
Just spotted a silver PFL legnum exiting Lane Cove shops. FLY-26L.

I was the random asian waving and giving the thumbs up lol
Hey mate, just going

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
Get my license back in june:facepalm: can't wait to give the old leggy a floging:sneaky: and see you around the cove.

andyh3

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Legnum vr4
Just spotted a white galant, FL I think. It was heading north through heathcote. Gf spotted it first actually, was quite proud haha.

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
spotted legnum sunday around 6:10 going along pacific highway at the intersection of northcott drive near Kotara.

was dark so couldn't tell colour, either purple or dark blue i think

Top Bottom