Stolen: PFL Legnum

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Shit man that sucks. Will keep en eye out online Incase I see anything pop up. Called the cops? Anything they can do?

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Make sure you put it all over Facebook and maybe put a add on gumtree

random101

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Dj
Drive
97 Legnum
Shit man that sucks. Will keep en eye out online Incase I see anything pop up. Called the cops? Anything they can do?

I'm a sucker for not having Theft and fire on the policy... Just 3rd party (full comp isn't worth it) as I've had it for 2-3 years I would of paid more for full comp by now if she had been in an accident.

At the same time I assumed they were relatively secure, come to think of it - it is a basic key...

** That's for all the people saying I should of had full comp... which I don't need to hear again...) **

Cops were called within 5min of the whole thing happening - I don't think the owners of the Merc even knew their car had been stolen, the patrols had been put out on the freeways ect for mine.

It's a unique car - the only thing I can hope is that it's dumped and not burnt out...

The organized theft is getting beyond a joke here.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
There have been so many thefts of Legnums in Melbourne this year it is ridiculous and frightening.

Ya'll need full comp because at this rate, your car will get stolen or car jacked. A couple with decent alarms and imoblisers have been taken without the owner knowing at night too.

Sorry for your loss, I saw you had a change of heart and wanted to keep it too

Top Bottom