STOLEN

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
That's a real shame mate, at least you were selling it anyway, I know it's a sad end for something you love though. Dunno if its want you want to hear but I hope if its than it's gone for good and you get your insurance $$$.You don't want it back after some asshole has been in it.

I actually decided a couple of weeks ago to keep it until our house is finished cause the wife loved driving it. But your right man I dont want it back now after some wanker has messed with it. I just hope the process with Shannons is a smooth one. Cheers guys.

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
That sucks to hear mate :( one of the nicest vr4s around. Was driving through ttp around that time too. Where was it parked?

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Should post this on the NS car theft thread. Lots of people see that and it will be obvious if Legnum parts come up for sale.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
Shannons should be ok, hopefully they don't pick up on that it was for sale, then they poke around more and waste a bit of time doing further investigations

sorry for your loss, was it taken from the street or driveway? I've had mates where their houses were invaded while asleep to grab car keys, sleep much easier knowing if it's just been picked off the street...

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Thing is it was never officialy for sale other than on this forum fo a couple of weeks. No carsales or gumtree add was ever created, Shannons asked if was for sale and I told them exactly this. As mentioned beford I had actually decided to keep it for a while. I can see how it would prolong things a bit though.

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Those wheels and the colour of the car is hard to miss, will definitely be on the look out. Sorry to hear it happen Adam!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
I'm sorry to hear mate. Keep us updated on your findings.

On a side note, It's quite rare for VR-4's to be targeted by thieves. Up until now (I guess), it's always just been Evo's and WRX's that were stolen.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Sad news, lets hope they find it parked up nicely somewhere. Not all stolen cars get thrashed, I hope yours is one of those rare occasions.

Jase

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jase
Drive
1998 Mitsubish Legnum VR4 - Type S FL
Sorry to hear Adam, I know the feeling you are going through as I've had a car stolen off me last year; as Steve said post NS car theft thread and/or join the Adelaide stolen cars facebook group

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
What are you replacing it with? (apologies if you have already mentioned it already)

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Bought a T31 6 speed manual X-trail man :sad:

Happy wife, happy life, well so they say........

Still got the XR5, and I actually really like the Xtrail, its getting pimped tomorrow with TV/DVD, amps, splits, rear coaxials and Sub. Already bought mats and weather sheilds ooohhh yea (y) Grandpa spec lol.....

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I thought my 2004 Xtrail was greta but sold it to fund the first legnum

Top Bottom