Stupid salesman....

Inspite

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Inspite
Drive
2001 VR-4 Galant
Thought I'd share what just happened to me about 10 mins ago in the Firle shopping centre carpark.

As I got in my car this fellow strides up and tries to sell me 1 years worth of car servicing from ABS for $169

I explain to him nicely that I'd doubt they would cover my car especially with the next service being my 100k

He guarantees me that not only is that 100k service + parts (not oil) covered but everything on the car is covered from wheel alignments to gearbox servicing.

Again I tell him that as much as its sounds like a great deal it won't cover my car so he whips out the mobile and rings the local ABS garage.

The bloke on the phone listens (never heard of a VR4) and then tells me the guy is an idiot and don't hand over any cash.

Stupid salesman....

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
hahah I have seen those promotions all the time but as you said they can never really help.

There is at least one ABS that does know about them though as I had been to the Findon one a few times (dont know if its still there though)

It was basically just to get access to a hoist when i went though, got my gearbox oil changed for $20 first thing on a saturday. Got to love Cash jobs

Top Bottom