Swap modified to stage front bumper

VR4 6A13TT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
PFL VR4 Legnum
Just wondering if anyone is interested in swapping a standard front bumper with a top stage one. I've had 40mm chopped out of the bottom to make it line up with side skirts better. It has more of a overhang then std bumper and because I run my car ultra low I've had scraping issues. I want to keep the low that's why looking for standard one.

I paid 550 for bumper then paid extra to have it modified.

Looking for a straight swap with standard bumper in the condition it is in.

I can have it repaired and painted your colour for 250 - 300. Have to confirm price.

It is booked in to be repaired and painted red in two weeks so could only offer a swap with cash my way after that.

Photos:

uzude4a5.jpg

durysa7a.jpg

apytuqyn.jpg

Cracks on side are due to pressure when I have bottomed out and thats where it is bolted to 1/4 panels.

hune2yty.jpg

VR4 6A13TT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
PFL VR4 Legnum
I thought you were selling the car, Shane?

I still plan to. I want to purchase another car before I sell it though so I'm not rushed into the new purchase. I also don't want to have this bumper repaired and then damage it again before sale so wouldn't mind having standard one on car.

If I can't get the car I want without spending extra cash (if it cost more then I can get for leggy) I won't end up selling it. The whole point of sale is to pocket some cash and starting to think it might not happen cos I'm still picky with next car.

I'm going to keep looking and hopefully find a good deal, that's why it could take a long time to sell.

After all the little annoying things are fixed I'm prob going to rekindle my love for the leggy too haha

Top Bottom