Sydney panel beater recommendation

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
The Galant has finally arrived off the boat, so it's almost time to sell the current car.

The current car has some minor scratches and car park bumps so I thought I'd get them sorted out for the next owner.

Can you recommend a reasonably priced panel beater in Sydney?

I'm not after any show and shine work. I just want to get the car in presentable condition for the sale.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Try B.R.B Smash Repairs at 119 Rawson St, Auburn 02 9643 2497

I had them do some work on the Supra before.
The complete passenger side fender and part of the front bar was totalled.
They fixed it and painted it for $300.
The job was very well done, with no orange peel on the paint whatsoever.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
i have a friend who is a panel beater on the southside, near hurstville. has fixed my old skyline when my neighbour reversed his ute onto my bonnet. and when the tree jumped out in front of it when the missus was driving! depends where you are, has done a tidy job and was quite cheap.
RD smash repairs at peakhurst.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Thanks Dimi and Daniel.

I might get in touch with both of your suggest panel beaters.

If the quote is reasonable, I'll get the work done for a quicker and easier sale.

If the quote is not reasonable, I'll sell the car as is!

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Hey guys sorry to bring up an old thread but need some work on my leggy as it was in a lil accident and needs a new rear bumper...any suggestion of a good smash repairer in Sydney or Newcastle?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Aamir - Try PMing happymatch (Jono). He had an accident & had the front of the car fixed up. He's since sold it, but trying talking to him about where he got work done. He's probably had the most done, as I can't think of anyone else who might have had damage fixed...
Or try the above listed companies.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Scuderia Smash in hornsby are the only place I have been happy with, not cheap but you get what you pay for....

And better to resurrect than start a new one....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Scuderia Smash in hornsby are the only place I have been happy with, not cheap but you get what you pay for....

Hey Steve are you able to elaborate on the 'not cheap' part please? How much more expensive are they compared to others?
I'm looking at getting some rust & dents fixed up on my Starlet & everyone in Newcastle appears to be dodos...

legnum600

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jason s
Drive
2000 legnum
I had my car fixed at (ANVA Auto Body) Artarmon about 6 months ago, rx8 ran a red light had to replace: Bonnet impact beam, intercooler & repaired front bumper. Was happy with the fininshed job & also gave me a loan car.

Top Bottom