TD04s on the 6A13TT

G

Unregistered
Last one was a bad start... spinning in first, then bogging down for a moment, but second gear was good enough... when I change my tires to summer ones and get some practice at launching that thing, I am sure I can do 0-100kph in under 4 sec.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Then you'll be in the 11's for sure with a sub 4sec 1-100.:D

Awesome incredible stuff with that motor bike; there's not many street cars that can keep up with a fireblade let alone give it a good spanking!!;)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Sub 4 sec 0-100? F#*k me... that's like $100k supercar stuff!

I'm seriously impressed mate.

I went into x speed, one of Perths biggest performance shops and he referred to the Legnum as a 'family car'. Yeah right I thought...11 sec family car...lol

G

Unregistered
Winter tires... too much revs and they spin badly... but I did try to get the best out of them.

P1030655.jpg

Still spinning through 1st gear... it's due to a second gear pull... so I feel like it has a lot more in it with a proper launch. Feels like it could easily do 0-100 in 3.7-3.9 sec. with a better grip at 1.3 bars...

G

Unregistered
This vr4 is kind of nice to

Found it when i was looking around for skylines :p

Endless R Mitsubish Galant VR 4 500hp circuit car..

Attachments

• endless1.jpg
    endless1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 94
  • endless2.jpg
    endless2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 116

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Great find Michael, definitely saved those images for ideas. I'd love to find out the turbo size and engine mod to have been able to make 500hp

Val, mind blowing stuff again!! When do you think you'll be off your winter tyres?:)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
hmm interesting to see it has a pipe running through the valley of the engine

G

Unregistered
there's a nice big external gate poking out from behind the radiator too..

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Your car is obviously insane Valmes, but that guy didn't launch that cbr very hard.

I've done just under 11 on my std zx10 and that was with the reaction times of a snail.

It's cool to see what is possible with the VR-4 however!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
i havent read this whole thread so not sure if these have been posted yet...

http://www.mjmturbos.com/Vr415g.htm

http://www.mjmturbos.com/images/15gt3Hybrid.jpg

any good? possible?

I have sent emails off to them with the response below

Yes! they will both fit (answer to my question whether they will fit a galant ec5a 6a13 as a replacement for the TD03's, also concerning connections to the stock exhaust manifold and dump pipes without modifications)
Just remember the turbine is also ported for maximum power (on both upgrade).
The cost of 15g is $595. each...double it if twin + shipping
The cost of hybrid T3 compressor is $650. + shipping

So who is going to be the guinea pig?

G

Unregistered
I would love to say they will be a direct fit, but its known the TD04 turbo is definitly not a direct fit.

They may be getting confused with the VR4 3000GT models in the USA, which use TD04 standard and commonly get a high flowed variation.

I am just saying be extra carefuly that they will fit the VR4 Legnum / Galant models because you could end up with a pair of expensive door stops.

Top Bottom