Techno

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
I'm into hardcore techno/trance but hated the old Holland style hardcore, mixing is not bad tho ;)
I actually produce some hardcore, mostly trance music :)

Edit : Sorry Daniel but that jar video is annoying haha

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
I'm into hardcore techno/trance but hated the old Holland style hardcore, mixing is not bad tho ;)
Edit : Sorry Daniel but that jar video is annoying haha

I know I can't help myself some times:tongue_smilie:. I've found these nice to listen too.

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
Xilent is a polish drum n bass and dubstep artist ive followed his stuff forever.

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
Xilent is a polish drum n bass and dubstep artist ive followed his stuff forever.
I've only recently started listening too DnB and the like, Xilent, Neutral Point and Receptor have been the main few that I've enjoyed. As far as the hardcore techno go's I haven't ventured into it that much. I did listen to the starting topic link, I'd have to say not really my cup of tea. Are there any others people would like to list for a comparison?

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4

guanacosalsa

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Julio
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - Type S

Thanks mate. Do you have a Soundcloud page or similar? I wouldn't mind checking out your stuff. My first techno album was Terrordrome, which is German. If I am correct I think you are referring to the Happy Hard Dutch stuff.

guanacosalsa

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Julio
Drive
I know I can't help myself some times:tongue_smilie:. I've found these nice to listen too.

I like the sound of this tune. Very Trance feel to it but sounds more like Progressive House. I had never heard of Moog before.

guanacosalsa

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Julio
Drive
I've only recently started listening too DnB and the like, Xilent, Neutral Point and Receptor have been the main few that I've enjoyed. As far as the hardcore techno go's I haven't ventured into it that much. I did listen to the starting topic link, I'd have to say not really my cup of tea. Are there any others people would like to list for a comparison?

Most of this stuff is very old, but you can check out on Youtube: Critical Mass, 3 Steps Ahead, Dj Paul Elstak, Forze Dj Team, Lenny Dee, Dj Clarkee, Dj Producer, Dj Fury, Search & Destroy, Technohead, Dyewittness.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Thanks mate. Do you have a Soundcloud page or similar? I wouldn't mind checking out your stuff. My first techno album was Terrordrome, which is German. If I am correct I think you are referring to the Happy Hard Dutch stuff.

Havnt got a link really but will be uploading some tracks soon on youtube and maybe soundcloud, i'll message you once up and if you wanna listen if interested :)

Terrordrome, I have the whole collection, to me from that collection their was only up to Volume 10 and only started to sound good from volume 5 (the harder stuff like nordcore & bse dj team) to me Nordcore was king of hardcore back in the days, dark, fast & hard :)

One good hardcore artist is Radium.

guanacosalsa

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Julio
Drive
Yeah mate, let me know when you have uploaded your tunes and I will give them a listen. By the sounds of things you like the real hard shit!! haha

When I started going to raves a lot of jungle was played, so I discovered what amplified bass sounded like. Most of the parties at the time were a mix of hardcore and jungle, so I eventually veered onto drum and bass. Most of the hard techno stuff I listen to these days is the early Thunderdome and Deathchant tunes.

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
I like the sound of this tune. Very Trance feel to it but sounds more like Progressive House. I had never heard of Moog before.
He's a producer form Sydney he has a youtube show with his mate Marty called "Mighty car mods" I like it and all the music is done by him.
Most of this stuff is very old, but you can check out on Youtube: Critical Mass, 3 Steps Ahead, Dj Paul Elstak, Forze Dj Team, Lenny Dee, Dj Clarkee, Dj Producer, Dj Fury, Search & Destroy, Technohead, Dyewittness.
Nice got a good starting list there to listen to. Couple of others I found this morning where Disturbia and AXI Think they where listed as dark wave.

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
if you like xilent try high maintenance same label, good stuff :).

Top Bottom