Thanks to Lee (Trav from QLD)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here, just been lurking around for the past few days. I'm an active GTryda, as I've got a MY02 GT Forester. Now strongly considering giving it the flick for a Leggy, particularly after Leebutts so generously offered me a drive of his.

So thank you for your generosity Lee and now setting me on the hunt for a nice Leggy.

cheers
Trav.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Your welcome Trav, it was a great way to spend a lunch hour!

Hopefully you can find your own soon! Then you can teach me how to drive one round a track properly :)

cheers

Lee

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Hey Trav,

Welcome to the forums.

I know a bloke on the GC who will be getting a leggy for selling in the next couple of weeks. I can PM you his details if you like.

Same bloke who I bought my Galant off... top bloke & extremely honest.:D

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
yeah pm it thru Josh, I'm pretty selective on what I want in the car though so I'm not really banking on it falling into my lap.

G

Unregistered
you wouldnt be able to fit that huge sticker on your tiny car anyway lee. :p

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
He did Kristian, J-spec seem very nice .......:ROFLMAO:

oh by the way....I believe you've got an email in you inbox from me :p

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Have I? Shit... lol
ROFCIFOMDCL!!! Gold Kris! :p

For those wondering, above =Rolling On Floor Cause I Fell Off My Damn Chair Laughing ;)

BTW welcome to the forums, Trav, and good luck in the search - its a fun (and rather addictive) ride, let me tell 'ya! :D

G

Unregistered
hey Trav and welcome . What exactly are you looking for in a Leggy and how much..there are a few for sale here on the coast at the moment , some at dealers and some a bit harder to find.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I'm not fussy, all I'm after is a black facelift model with 5 speed and recaros ;)

G

Unregistered
there's a black manual with EVO bodykit for sale in Labrador for $19900 Don't know much else about it , have a look on car websites its at Preferred imports I think

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Ben,

yeah Trav and I dropped into Preferred and saw that black one - quite tidy on the outside (but it's recently been fixed up by the dealer as last time I was there they had just cracked the front bar getting it off the truck!). I can't remember how many kms it had...

cheers

Lee

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
lol, I might be willing to forego the black if one happens to come up in another colour....

Top Bottom