The Interiors Thread

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Lets face it, these VR4's have smokin hot interiors. Here are a few examples.

DSCF1481.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

dscf2103.jpg

interior-004.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Lets not forget the best possible interior.

Carbon Fibre Dash + Black Leather Momo Wheel + EVO 6.5 TME Recaro's + Black Leather Handbrake lever + Widescreen MMCS + Leather Manual Gear Shift + High Vis Dash (soon to be 260kmh)

DSC01435ss.jpg

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Yeah its a Leggie, quite nice for a Sunday drive in the hills :)

/not

G

Unregistered
Carbon Fiber is the way to go, worth every cent in the looks department, If i'm never not working or drinking i will take some pics of mine

G

Unregistered
Aristo? Looks like a VR4 to me...
i thought so, but there was an aristo on j-spec not to long ago that had the exact same 'covers', and i didnt think there was someone else horrible enough to put them in a leggy..

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I only just found this thread and since my interior is different I thought I should add it here as well...

Interior1.JPG
Interior2.JPG
Recaros.JPG

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I only just found this thread and since my interior is different I thought I should add it here as well...

Yes, yes, yes we're all jealous of you're interior... :rolleyes:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'm not, evo 6.5 recaro's + leather momo wheel > than suede recaro's + plastic momo wheel :D

G

Unregistered
Wat is with the standard floor mats, they are so the wrong colour ... I hate mine ... do they sell nice Black ones with a red VR4 down the side anywhere ?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Paul, there were some UK and NZ new VR-4's with black mats, there was also a cvr4 group buy on some floor mats that could be any colour you wanted.

You could just take the standard ones and immerse them in a bucket full of black/pink/dark grey dye?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I was thinking about getting some tan leather ones made for my car - anyone hazard a guess at how much that would cost? More than $1000?

cheers

Lee

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
Well more than $1000 I would say.
I do know you can get custom made leather seat-covers for around $600. Perhaps not the worst option available for those desperate to rub their privates on some sweaty cow-hide.

G

Unregistered
I am not a total fan of leather, suede it a lot nicer IMHO,

And those colour floor mats are alight, they hide the dirt well :p

G

Unregistered
heres mine, painted it blue, but have since changed that to gunmetal grey

before interior.jpg
galant2.jpg

G

Unregistered
those leather recaro's in hawks post are awesome..

i like this for something different

after interior.jpg

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Is that just the top half of the dash and door trims painted to match the leather ? I like it :D except for the silver highlights.

G

Unregistered
what is it with the cd head unit in simons car.. the pioneer one, i have it aswell, i have seen a few legnums with them.. they must of had a big sale in japan lol..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
I have thought about painting the bits that he has painted silver in the past, but I was going to paint them gloss black rather than ugly silver

Top Bottom