Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
image.jpg
image.jpg

For sale is a Tiptronic auto from a 1998 FL legnum.

i removed it from the car due to a manual conversion and the seal had just started to leak. When it was removed it worked perfectly shifted very smoothly. It has done roughly 95xxxkms. Only removed it from the car Sunday night (1/12/13). It was serviced about 1500kms ago no oil in it now though as I have drained it. I'm am asking $750 for trans

( does not come with transfer case )

Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
$400 o.n.o if you are a paying member

GLen20

Barring Up
Premium Member
First Name
Glenn
Drive
2002 Type S Galant, Ducati Streetfighter 848, 1971 2 Door LC Torana (in pieces)
Can't sell it to a Mitsubishi wrecker?
$400 just doesn't seem enough for this!

Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
Can't sell it to a Mitsubishi wrecker?
$400 just doesn't seem enough for this!

I probably could but I want it gone quickly and this forum has been that much of a help with findings parts and info. That I don't mind selling it cheaper to a paying member. So grab a bargain lol

Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
Yes still for sale. I'll have a look were its leaking from after work and will let you know.

Sorry for late reply never got a notification or anything just happened to see it.

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
No worries at all, mines been pulled apart previously by The looks of it but is now leaking bad. Have service history up to 85,000 is when I bought it but is in Japanese lol.would be good to have one to overhaul so I'm not off the road too long. I'm in Port Lincoln but can arrange pickup. I assume your in Adelaide. Do you know if wave spring has been updated?

Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
I am in Mannum witch is about 1hr from Adelaide. as for the wave spring it has not been done as far as I know. I don't mind delivering the trans to a pick up point as long as it is not to far.

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
No worries, will have a closer look under my car on weekend, keen on having another knowing their reputation anyway. Will contact you to sort payment during the weekand probably pickup over Easter.

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
It's pretty uncommon to find one not leaking now days, generally a very simple cheap fix, especially once it's already removed.
I'd recommend getting it serviced at least before putting In back in a vehicle... Splashing a bit of cash on it now may save you thousands and a lot of headache in the future.. Especially if you are unsure about the wave spring. I would have snapped up this up as a spare if I wasn't saving for my major service :p

Top Bottom