To colour code or NOT colour code a Super VR-4

Should BuzzPuppy colour-code the Super VR-4

• Absolutely! It'll neaten it up and go well with the included SSR 17" rims.

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • What are you thinking BuzzPuppy? It's a "Super VR-4" thing to have a black kit.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Not too sure, I'll give you my reasons in the post below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Unregistered
liar. :p

funny thing is i have had a few white cars, and didnt want another one... but your white 'super' looks farking hot (i have a thing for white/black cars, my skyline was white with black rims/striping, and my gf's stagea is black with white rims)
a colour coded vented fibreglass bonnet is definately the go though, black bonnets only look good on black cars in my opinion.

i think any legnum will get looks when you put your foot down and they see this 'family' wagon fly off into the distance. :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Ok, from now on... Should MITCHY colour-code his Super VR4? VOTE NOW!!!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I think I am going to go for the upper class look with my Leggie (no heavy chrome wheels though) I am after the luxury family wagon, rather than the boy racers like you lot :p

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
What was that ? I'll just turn me hearing aid on :)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
hehe :p

Ok, from now on... Should MITCHY colour-code his Super VR4? VOTE NOW!!!

I reckon you should start a new poll 'Should Mitchy be Sooper Cool and colour code his Sooper VR-4 ?'

:p

G

Unregistered
I think Mitch should do whatever he wants to do.

Get someone to photoshop a pic of the car both ways. Then decide yourself.

The reason most of us got VR4's in the first place is because they are not as common as other cars.

They should be individual.

And btw. I would like to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome, even if I am from the wrong country :p

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha it's our pleasure Don! Hopefully you'll hang around through your 'transitional period'. I'm sure you'll have a wealth of knowledge and insight into these cars having owned one - its all VERY new for most of us over here!

Separate topic for a sec - what rims are on that red super?

G

Unregistered
Volk TE-37... *drools* not enough offset though, GTR spec ones look horn!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I think that the look you had going Don was very nice, the wheel arch extensions would have made it look even better :D

As for that Red Super, I think that an EVO style bonnet, black wheel arches and normal headlights would make it awesome :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Didn't Osiris (NZ ClubVR4 member) sell his silver Super VR4 (google the pics of VR FOE) and bought a red one and did just that?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
he sold it, but I haven't heard anything from him after he sold it, but I doubt he bought another legnum. Where did you hear that?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Never mind me brad, my mistake. I remember seeing a picture in his gallery over there, but after searching for it (and finding it), it's definitely a photochop. I'm going to go "back in my box" now. Getting tired :)

Top Bottom