Troppo // NSW at the moment

troppo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Graham
Drive
Mazda 2 Genki (wife's)
Hi everyone, I joined the UK VR4 site a couple of days ago before getting directed to the Australian one, lots of good info on both.... OZVR4 will be better suited as I'm in Australia and thinking about buying a 96' VR4 Legnum wagon.

Stay tuned for lots of questions.....:D:confused:

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Troppo!! Ask away, everyone here will be more than happy to help out.....

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Excellent choice in vehicle Graham. You say your in NSW but moving, where will you end up?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
welcome to the site!

you dont work for an architecture firm called 'troppo' by any chance do you?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome aboard Troppo... you get to see VR4 in its infancy here. It's always interesting with a new car allowed under SEVS sorting out things such as servicing and scouring other resources. On the bright side, moving from NSW to anywhere should require some driving. Fun to be had :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome to Ozvr4 Troppo :)

I am the one who directed you :D You must of found the place alright :p

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the forum, ask as many questions as you can, there is always somone eles wondering the same thing :)

troppo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Graham
Drive
Mazda 2 Genki (wife's)
welcome to the site!

you dont work for an architecture firm called 'troppo' by any chance do you?

No sorry, but my background career is Architecture - close!:D

troppo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Graham
Drive
Mazda 2 Genki (wife's)
Welcome to Ozvr4 Troppo :)

I am the one who directed you :D You must of found the place alright :p

Thanks again Hawks for the redirect.....and thanks everyone for the warm welcome.....

troppo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Graham
Drive
Mazda 2 Genki (wife's)
I suppose my biggest concern is the auto gearbox and its famous problems and expense to fix it, its a bit off putting as manual versions are hard to find and I have a tight budget so I will need some convincing..... I also considered the Nissan Stagea but there huge and a bit ugly compared to the Legnum....

I also got one online quote based on a suburb south of Brisbane that I am considering moving to but haven't organised a rental property yet. The quote was $912.00pa

What to do????

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I read on clubvr4 that you are on the NSW south coast at the moment, where abouts are you ?

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Welcome to the site Graham.

I live in the Redlands south east of Brissy, Can't believe the price of rent in south of brisbane. But I suppose it's close to the CBD so it's twice the price as here.

Mel-D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I suppose my biggest concern is the auto gearbox and its famous problems and expense to fix it, its a bit off putting as manual versions are hard to find and I have a tight budget so I will need some convincing..... I also considered the Nissan Stagea but there huge and a bit ugly compared to the Legnum....

I also got one online quote based on a suburb south of Brisbane that I am considering moving to but haven't organised a rental property yet. The quote was $912.00pa

What to do????

$912 isn't bad - do a search for insurance and you'll find the other thread with people posting the various quotes they've got.

I hope you do end up getting one - another QLD member would be great.

cheers

Lee

Top Bottom