Trounced aka Wes // South-West NSW

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Hey guys/Girls Im a 29 yo Guy Married 3 kids been looking at this forum since i started to search for a replacement car for my AA GSR Cordia Turbo.

i was originally going to go for a 2 door hatch twin turbo but started to search around and stumbled accross the Legnum VR4.

i have since found and purchased my 97 VR4 Legnum with Leather and a Manual 5 speed gearbox, also has sunroof and is purple :)

anyway will hopefully get the car some time late august and will know what these cars are all about.

Im a Technical Support Engineer, also in a cushy public service position with DPI (Department Of Primary Industries) in a country town in south-west nsw called yanco.

Also into remote control Nitro Planes and Cars and of course computers.

G

Unregistered
Good to see you introduce yourself Wes, looks like you got yourself a good wagon there

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
welcome to the forum, you seem to have found a very nice legnum there.

It will have plenty of room for all the kids, atleast more than a 2 door coupe would have had :)

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Just thought i would add a note telling everyone that a new member to our family has arrived.

our baby Daughter was born on 27th 12.30 am, she was 8 pound 11 ounces. named Gabriella Dorothy Trounce

thanks

Wes Trounce

G

Unregistered
Hey congratulations mate ... perfect car for the new born, u can fit all the kiddie stuff in the boot ;)
Make sure u get a baby on board sign .. hehehehe

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Congrats Wes, I hope all your family is doing well.

How many is that now ?

OZVR4 semms to be a rather fertile place ;)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Another heart felt congratulations from Pete and Mel_D.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
that makes a family of 5 :) 2 boys aged 2 and 3 1/2 and one girl just 1 day old :)

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Congratulations as well...

Can you let me know how the capsule, babyseats etc all fit across the back seat as I will probably be in your situation in around 7 months time.

(the wife is a little concerned they won't all fit)

Mike

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
this car isnt the main family transportation but we should fit fine, our main car is an Imported Mitsubishi Delica 7 Seater Crystal Roof.

all the family will only be in it occasionally. its my car most of the time :)

will put up some pics of the deli when i find them

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
you lucky guy... having it all to yourself, well sort of.

But if you do try and fit all the stuff in (and kids) I would be interested to see photos or the like.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Wes, Nice to meet you and your family mate.

I think it was the first ever NSW OZVR4 meet :D but neither of us have our cars yet !!!

I'll catch up again next time I am out your way (hopefully with the Legnum :)) It will be a nice way to spend 7 & 1/2 hours one way in the new car.

Top Bottom