Tuesday 14th August 2007

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Any other Legnum owners?
Mine needs a wash also, plus I took the "silencer" out and need to re-aquaint myself with my ear drums! lol

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
looks like ill be down god know my car need a wash...

see you guys later

G

Unregistered
YEah mine is desperate for a clean to, I hope we can get a free wash going tonight Steve like last time

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Hell yea! Lets break that damn thing again :p

I hope we get lots of Legnum's tonight as I really need a few for some modelling work.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Was gearing up to come along tonight even finished work early, however something has come up as always,:mad::mad:

G

Unregistered
Steve I'm trying to get a few more Legnums coming, I was going to have a customer bring his along but it only gets registered tomorrow morning... so close!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Be sure to get some pics for the interstaters :)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Good turn out guys!
Was good to catch up with everyone again, Pancakes were good!
Still need more Legnums guys!
I am off for a couple of weeks, so everyone relax and enjoy your dirty cars until I get back from Holidays! Then let the washing begin!

G

Unregistered
Cheers for the pancake shout, Steveo! OZVR4 lookin' out for its poor student bum administrator :D

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
good to see everyone. Nice to meet a few new people. Fkn nice looking skyline you got there Ben!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Any time Van, you looked like you need'd a feed anyway :p Is that girl of your's starving you??

G

Unregistered
Oh fuck, did you deliberately put an apostrophe in "needed"? That's a new low man :p

Ahahah I'm fatter than I've ever been right now! She should bloody be starving me hahah ;)

G

Unregistered
If you guys feel like another wash patrol meet (now that the weather is nice!), could I suggest a meet this Tuesday 28th August at the Carwash on High Street Rd, Ashwood?

carwashmap.gif

I would love to get my car to a meet, but it's not registered yet - this carwash is 30 seconds from my house, so I could sneak my Legnum out there for a quick drive! It's also close to Chadstone and therefore Pancake Parlour - I know how you guys love Pancakes!

G

Unregistered
I love the sugar rush from the crazy chocolate pancakes, I'll meet you there, i need to give the car a bit of a tub, and it's only about 15 from my place

Top Bottom